bball961

Ivica Zubac 2018-2019 Season Outlook

12 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I'd say in front of him. Dont think Trez will start.

Zu will def start. not sure what the lakers are thinking with this trade

Just now, RingMyBell said:

DAmn, i dropped him for Rabb a few days ago :unsure:

i just picked up Rabb yesterday but about to drop for Zub lol

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

I'd say in front of him. Dont think Trez will start.

Why do you think Trez won't start? He's been playing well.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GarbageTyme said:

Why do you think Trez won't start? He's been playing well.

Because Trez plays well with Sweet Lou.. and Lou wont start.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

The clippers literally cut or traded all their big men aside bro zu and trez....what do we expect from him going forward?

What about JaMychal Green?

Trez will eat him for lunch. Watch and see.

• Like 1

Are y'all that excited?  I like Zubac's upside, but he wasn't exactly consistent with the Lakers.

With the Clips, JaM, Muscala (yeah), Gallo, and Harrell playing C, I'm not excited.

JaM can take 5-7 minutes at C.

Muscala with random DNPs, PF minutes and C minutes at about 8 total, 0-2 min at C in blowouts.

Gallo plays some small ball C at about 2-3 minutes.

Harrell gets the lions share of C minutes, at about 20-25 minutes.

Zubac only needs about 20 minutes at C to be relevant, but for a wire stud?  He should be getting 25, and I don't think that happens.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MWon said:

Are y'all that excited?  I like Zubac's upside, but he wasn't exactly consistent with the Lakers.

With the Clips, JaM, Muscala (yeah), Gallo, and Harrell playing C, I'm not excited.

Muscala with random DNPs, PF minutes and C minutes at about 8 total, 0-2 min at C in blowouts.

Zubac only needs about 20 minutes at C to be relevant, but for a wire stud?  He should be getting 25, and I don't think that happens.

Muscala is on the Lakers bro...

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, L3onD said:

Muscala is on the Lakers bro...

Yee, I'm a fool.  Too many trades.  They literally just traded Muscala FOR Zubac/Beasley, haha.  My bad.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, MWon said:

Couldn't Harrell play the 4? Zubac, Harrell, Gallinari, Beverly, and Shai with Lou as 6th man. Green can backup C and PF.

2 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yee, I'm a fool.  Too many trades.  They literally just traded Muscala FOR Zubac/Beasley, haha.  My bad.

Still have the same stance as the previous post?  With Muscla gone?

1 minute ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Couldn't Harrell play the 4? Zubac, Harrell, Gallinari, Beverly, and Shai with Lou as 6th man. Green can backup C and PF.

That's what should happen.

1 minute ago, ghostofathousand_ said:

Still have the same stance as the previous post?  With Muscla gone?

Well, I'm not excited for Zubac, but it's more apprehensive rather than a flat out UGH.  If you've got a drop, go ahead.  I just feel like the trade deadline opened up opportunities everywhere.  That and I just don't know where he'll get his minutes.

1 minute ago, stickman786 said:

That's what should happen.

Zubac, Harrell, Gallinari, Beverly, and Shai

Ah really?  That's some nasty spacing issues there.  Shai's not a great shooter.  Pat Bev is fine and so is Gallo, but I'm still not expecting either to be huge threats from deep anyway.  Best case scenario is mixing and matching with Lou constantly jumping into the lineup.

Also:

• Like 1

Am I missing something. Gortat gone. Muscala gone..Boban gone...Even Tobias.... other than trez and jam...I don’t see Zu not getting any burn. 

Zupac train all aboard. 

• Like 1

Just now, ghostofathousand_ said:

Am I missing something. Gortat gone. Muscala gone..Boban gone...Even Tobias.... other than trez and jam...I don’t see Zu not getting any burn. 

Zupac train all aboard. 

There were parts of the season where 1 of the Centers werent even in the rotation like Gortat. With Trez seeing 30-35+ I dont see Zubac seeing more than 22-25 min consistently. We'll find out tho

• Like 1

I’m apprehensive considering he couldn’t beat out JaVale before. Kid probably has a bright future but I just don’t think he’s ready right now. I’m thinking he’ll have a few good games here and there where he reminds you of his upside but mostly will be inconsistent at best 

3 minutes ago, Boozted said:

I’m apprehensive considering he couldn’t beat out JaVale before. Kid probably has a bright future but I just don’t think he’s ready right now. I’m thinking he’ll have a few good games here and there where he reminds you of his upside but mostly will be inconsistent at best 

I dunno what's more exciting (and more inconsistent), the FREE ZUBAC movement, or the FREE BOBAN movement.  

It seems like Rotoworld never learns its lesson with some of these hype centers.

I remember when Harrell was so boring and quietly underappreciated to own, but he's one of the best wire adds this year.

3 minutes ago, MWon said:

I dunno what's more exciting (and more inconsistent), the FREE ZUBAC movement, or the FREE BOBAN movement.  

It seems like Rotoworld never learns its lesson with some of these hype centers.

I remember when Harrell was so boring and quietly underappreciated to own, but he's one of the best wire adds this year.

Free willy Movement.

• Like 1

Become a Zu-lander...and nab him...cuz itll be really really ridiculously good looking if you do...:ph34r:

• Like 1

Already getting offers like Batum one on one

• Like 1