ywallet

RB Help Pick 2: DJ, Michel, CJA, McCoy, P Barber

Championship game!!

I am all set at QB (Mahomes), WR (Hill, Diggs) and Flex (TY Hilton) but can’t decide the 2 RBs:

David Johnson: Pretty much a dud this season, out of playoff contention and going up against Rams who shut him down week 2.

Sony Michel: Shared carries with Burkhead, White and Patterson. Good matchup and hopefully Pats get an early lead. But hard to trust still.

CJA: so hype train says CJA will start if Gurley can’t, too high a risk to put championship game on line.

McCoy: Update says he is healthy but this has been a lost season for him. Again, hard to trust.

P Barber: Volume is there but this week is a tough matchup with Cowboys.

Which 2 should I start?

WHIR 100% leave your link.

I’m going to go against the grain a bit and say DJ and Barber. It’s just don’t trust Sony and it’s hard for me to see C.J. coming straight in and being an every down back - maybe I’m wrong. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bruenor said:

I’m going to go against the grain a bit and say DJ and Barber. It’s just don’t trust Sony and it’s hard for me to see C.J. coming straight in and being an every down back - maybe I’m wrong. 

Worried about Barber going against the stout Cowboys Defense that is 5th against the rush. That makes me nervous.

Think I would have to go with David Johnson and Michel here. 

thanks for the help with mine.

• Thanks 1

DJ & CJA 

NEP uses 4 other RB's in a committee they never stick to one. 

So the Gurley decision won’t come until 4 pm and I can’t wait till that time. Leaning DJ and Michel now (given Michel has home game vs Barber playing a Dallas defense) - anybody think Barber is a better play over Michel?

20 hours ago, ywallet said:

Championship game!!

I am all set at QB (Mahomes), WR (Hill, Diggs) and Flex (TY Hilton) but can’t decide the 2 RBs:

David Johnson: Pretty much a dud this season, out of playoff contention and going up against Rams who shut him down week 2.

Sony Michel: Shared carries with Burkhead, White and Patterson. Good matchup and hopefully Pats get an early lead. But hard to trust still.

CJA: so hype train says CJA will start if Gurley can’t, too high a risk to put championship game on line.

McCoy: Update says he is healthy but this has been a lost season for him. Again, hard to trust.

P Barber: Volume is there but this week is a tough matchup with Cowboys.

Which 2 should I start?

WHIR 100% leave your link.

DJ and Michel. The only 2 you can count on for production. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/738832-does-my-qb-change-which-wr-i-should-start/

• Thanks 1

DJ is a lock out of these guys. 

For me, would be between Michel and Barber.  Barber did well against a tough Ravens squad last week. 85 and a TD. Michel hasn’t done anything in a few weeks. Would still lean Michel at home. 

• Thanks 1

Could you start Michel, then wait and see about Gurley?  If he's active, lean him over DJ and if he's not, play DJ? 

Tough choice, but I might be inclined to that and adjust my line up according to how my matchup is going this afternoon. 

• Thanks 1

DJ for sure but tough call between Barber and Michel.  NE is hard to predict regarding how they use their RBs....for that reason I lean towards Barber especially since Dallas just got run over by Marlon Mack

• Thanks 1