Sign in to follow this  
Diggy

I'm just not sure......Watson or Mayfield @ QB? WHIR

All opinions are appreciated.  Leave a link and I will respond.

For the League Championship.

#1......I like Mayfield's matchup against  the Bengals.  He torched them earlier his year for 4 TD's.  But....can he be trusted again?

#2....Deshaun Watson @ Philadelphia (On the road against a desperate eagle lineup)

Thanks everybody and Good Luck.

I know he hasn’t been fabulous as of late, but I think you have to start Watson.  I expect him and Hopkins to be hooking up a lot as the Texans desperately try to regain their form and also try to solidify their playoff spot.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/738772-championship-game-starter-help-please-whir/

Watson is looking like Watson lately, I can see the hesitation with the matchups. I like Mayfield's floor and Watson's upside. So would depend on the matchup.

fWIW, I’m pumped my opponent went with Rivers over Mayfield...I totally would have went with Mayfield.  I’ve considered Watson over Mahomes, I think Mayfield and Watson will produce similar numbers but I’d lean Mayfield due to home field and the Bengals...