Sign in to follow this  
Ddam2013

Gurley or Jeffrey WHIR

PPR championship game, rosters locked after the final week of the regular season and this week I only have one WR/RB/TE playing in the late games and that is Gurley. Do I risk taking a 0 and leave Gurley in or play it safe and put Jeffery in. 

Obviously if there is some kind of report between now and 1 o’clock tomorrow about gurley playing or sitting that will make my decision for me but right now he’s looking like a true game time decision for the afternoon games.

Jeffrey no question, Gurley is trending a sit and I won't risk championship game on him because the Rams are not going to risk Gurley at all!

Please help with mine:

i agree with ywallet, its too big of a risk to leave gurley in knowing that he may sit. Jeffery and Foles showed good chemistry and foles showed that he is willing to lean on jeffery at times so i think that risk is worth it. As u said yourself, Gurleys floor is zero and that is just to low for a championship game