noles1983

Chargers vs Ravens Game Thread

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

Ummm less incentive?

no if they win they clinch the division and a 1st round bye. could clinch the #1 seed with a win as well if Texans lose to Philly

1 minute ago, FritzLn said:

Bet if that was a rookie running back you wouldn't be saying that

If you knew anything you would know Gates didn’t lose the game ... 

team effort team win team lost 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

no if they win they clinch the division and a 1st round bye. could clinch the #1 seed with a win as well if Texans lose to Philly

Nice I hope they come out like gangbusters and force Wilson to throw all game. 

Fuxk Rivers just killed me and I turned down an offer to split the pot earlier today...

• Haha 1

Just now, vthokie3 said:

Bruh,  if the chargers win this the pressure is on KC to win out.  If the chargers lose they only need one win in the last two.  More incentive with chargers keeping pace. 

• Confused 1

Just now, Sartorialism said:

Thanks.

Well, tbf it was a touchback and not a pick 6. Im disappointed in myself. 

1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

How did Ravens score that TD. Can't watch the game and gamecast isn't updating.. :huh:

Gates fumbled returned for a score.

Edited by Ffguy0087
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Brettg57 said:

How did Ravens score that TD. Can't watch the game and gamecast isn't updating.. :huh:

Gates fumbled and they ran it back

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

Bruh,  if the chargers win this the pressure is on KC to win out.  If the chargers lose they only need one win in the last two.  More incentive with chargers keeping pace. 

Bruh :rolleyes: no one cares about week 17... KC has a ton of incentive to win sunday night as with a Texans loss they can clinch the #1 seed. They will want to wrap it up this week so they can rest everyone next week

Just now, weakkneeswilly said:

Still feeling great? 

I think he was being sarcastic given he said that after the Ravens d scored a TD. Woooosh!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brettg57 said:

Gates fumbled and it got ran back for a TD

2 minutes ago, Brettg57 said:

Gates fumble return 

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Bruh :rolleyes: no one cares about week 17... KC has a ton of incentive to win sunday night as with a Texans loss they can clinch the #1 seed. They will want to wrap it up this week so they can rest everyone next week

I'm speaking from the teams perspective, clearly.  The Chiefs do not care about your fantasy football team.  If the chargers had won tonight they would be a half game up on KC, thereby putting the pressure on the Chiefs to keep pace.  Chargers win = more incentive, out of necessity. 

1 minute ago, OmegaRed88 said:

I'm speaking from the teams perspective, clearly.  The Chiefs do not care about your fantasy football team.  If the chargers had won tonight they would be a half game up on KC, thereby putting the pressure on the Chiefs to keep pace.  Chargers win = more incentive, out of necessity. 

True but KC still gonna ball out.