noles1983

Chargers vs Ravens Game Thread

Just now, OmegaRed88 said:

I'm speaking from the teams perspective, clearly.  The Chiefs do not care about your fantasy football team.  If the chargers had won tonight they would be a half game up on KC, thereby putting the pressure on the Chiefs to keep pace.  Chargers win = more incentive, out of necessity. 

Where did I even mention fantasy? :lol: The Chiefs are going to want to clinch every thing tomorrow night. You really think because the Chargers lost the Chiefs are going to be LESS motivated to win tomorrow?

The Chargers really really really need to not have Antonio Gates on their team next year.

Well Allen somehow got 10.5 points. I’ll take it! Feel good from the way it looked like it was gonna end up. Too bad Rivers and Gates blew some extra garbage time points at the end.

Just now, SharkSwimmer said:

The Chargers really really really need to not have Antonio Gates on their team next year.

Well if Henry didnt shred his knee they wouldnt have him this year. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vthokie3 said:

Where did I even mention fantasy? :lol: The Chiefs are going to want to clinch every thing tomorrow night. You really think because the Chargers lost the Chiefs are going to be LESS motivated to win tomorrow?

I’d day it’s more a matter of a little less “pressure” is on them as it’s not AS imperative for them to win this week to clinch. Incentive should still be there tho. Get that win. 

You just said "no one cares about week 17", sounds like the mindset of a fantasy football owner, not an NFL franchise lol.

So now you are arguing that a chargers win/loss does not change motivation?  After just arguing the opposite?

Just take your medicine and move along kiddo.

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

I’d day it’s more a matter of a little less “pressure” is on them as it’s not AS imperative for them to win this week to clinch. Incentive should still be there tho. Get that win. 

There is still pressure on them to clinch the #1 seed. It really doesnt matter anyway as I'm sure the Chiefs were going out to win tomorrow no matter what the other games outcomes were

You just said "no one cares about week 17", sounds like the mindset of a fantasy football owner, not an NFL franchise lol.

So now you are arguing that a chargers win/loss does not change motivation?  After just arguing the opposite?

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

But he was great in his day. And they do have Hunter Henry.

I think Gates retired last year and they asked them to come back.

Edited by weakkneeswilly

" I think the Chiefs as an NFL franchise would love to clinch the #1 seed and be able to give their guys a week 17 rest. I guaranteee you the Chiefs are not going into tomorrow's game thinking "Well tonight isn't a big deal we can just win next week"

"kiddo" :rolleyes: running out of relavant things to say so falling back on old tired internet insults aha

2 minutes ago, Members_Only_76 said:

Steelers need a win 

I think the Steelers will beat the Saints tomorrow even without Juju. Could be a lot of AB. 

• Like 1

" I think the Chiefs as an NFL franchise would love to clinch the #1 seed and be able to give their guys a week 17 rest. I guaranteee you the Chiefs are not going into tomorrow's game thinking "Well tonight isn't a big deal we can just win next week"

"kiddo" :rolleyes: running out of relavant things to say so falling back on old tired internet insults aha

My point was about the chiefs having more pressure on them with a chargers win.  That's just a fact, not an opinion.  Pretty sure no one here think the chiefs are gonna gonna come out asleep at the wheel tomorrow, who's arguing that?  No one.

Chargers win = more pressure on chiefs.  Any way you wanna try and spin it.  Good luck kiddo.

18 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

My point was about the chiefs having more pressure on them with a chargers win.  That's just a fact, not an opinion.  Pretty sure no one here think the chiefs are gonna gonna come out asleep at the wheel tomorrow, who's arguing that?  No one.

Chargers win = more pressure on chiefs.  Any way you wanna try and spin it.  Good luck kiddo.

Man you are obsessed with calling me a kid lol wonder why that is? Chiefs are still under pressure to win and get the #1 seed and be able to sit their banged up guys. Dont think the Chargers losing changes that. 

1 hour ago, weakkneeswilly said:

You forgot and you're in the championship game?

Yeah right. 

Cause i got high....

55 minutes ago, noles1983 said:

Well if Henry didnt shred his knee they wouldnt have him this year. 

No no no.  They need to have NO GATES whatsoever regardless of what happens with the rest of the depth chart.

45 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

I think the Steelers will beat the Saints tomorrow even without Juju. Could be a lot of AB. 

Haha best joke i heard all day.

1 hour ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Brutal league you got there

Yeah, I honestly thought i had him in, ive honestly just been busy, building my pc and xmas got me all in a frenzy atm. Lol totally forgot i wanted to drop rivers, and switch allen in at the last minute. This isnt the first time i do this lol idc i won some money so idc tbh i got second place so im good i got enough for a few games on steam, they got sales rn

Edited by CABLE87