Members_Only_76

WEEK 16 - ALL GAMES THREAD 12/23!

Just now, FritzLn said:

fortune favors those without work christmas parties?

sure buddy. congrats on your title this year. you're awesome!

I'd be in the bathroom checking news and setting my lineup. Some of us are losers like that....or uh, well....WINNERS!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Anyone know if Antonio Brown is alive or not?

alive and well making catches

4 minutes ago, dlionsfan901 said:

Anyone know if Antonio Brown is alive or not?

Just saw him catch a football.  Trending toward living

2 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

fortune favors those without work christmas parties?

sure buddy. congrats on your title this year. you're awesome!

People work 40, 50, 60, 70, 80+ hours per week. People go to school. People party on weekends. People go out to dinner. People sleep. People have other hobbies.

My point.... People have s--- to do and sometimes you win some and you lose some. That's all part of fantasy football.  This is not luck. None of us are experts dedicated to just fantasy football news and analysis. Just because you missed out on a player, and he explodes, doesn't mean that it's luck. Stuff happens. The owner that was able to pick up CJA and then have the balls to start him because of something he read, analyzed, would not call his decision luck.

******** hell it would be nice if Samuels and kittle suited up for the 2nd half and scored me some points. 

16 minutes ago, OmegaRed88 said:

Could be.  Despite Mcvays comments I couldn't wrap my brain around CJA starting and bein the guy after being signed that same week. Already outscored my Chubb in the first half.

I was not convinced he would step in and be the primary so i passed on him:lol:

1 minute ago, nonstopfan said:

People work 40, 50, 60, 70, 80+ hours per week. People go to school. People party on weekends. People go out to dinner. People sleep. People have other hobbies.

My point.... People have s--- to do and sometimes you win some and you lose some. That's all part of fantasy football.  This is not luck. None of us are experts dedicated to just fantasy football news and analysis. Just because you missed out on a player, and he explodes, doesn't mean that it's luck. Stuff happens. The owner that was able to pick up CJA and then have the balls to start him because of something he read, analyzed, would not call his decision luck.

yeah I don't call my choice of sitting breida and putting Robbie anderson in m flex.  . .luck.  I would say if I started  Breida and his reinjury occurred it is  unlucky  for me:D

• Haha 1

Ridley...LOL. They've been running Samuels up the gut the entire game for 2 yards but they take him out at the GL from 2 yards away. 

12 minutes ago, mhavens said:

does Samuels have a pulse?

he sure does, i have him in my te slot woop woop

Just now, Members_Only_76 said:

Kamara is so cool, love watching him. Dr. Smooth.

He looks so fluid when he runs.Like he slides off the tackles