Members_Only_76

WEEK 16 - ALL GAMES THREAD 12/23!

6 minutes ago, weakkneeswilly said:

Seems like I'm the only one on the entire site that didn't win his leagues ship.

If Mahomes and Kelce don’t turn things around in the second half I’ll be joining you.

Just now, weakkneeswilly said:

He quietly has 91 rushing yards.

Not that quietly, I play against him so I'm certainly noticing. But I also notice Mahomes sucks so far, and therefore so do Hill and Kelce, so I'm not complaining that much. Yet :)

1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Most guys on this site play in like 20 leagues. . . :lol:

Yeah but they don't mention that part. I wonder what Axe Alf is doing now?  

46 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

Anyone else tired of the PC police shoving women’s sports in our faces? If we were interested, we would’ve watched by now

Yeah, I wish marketers would learn that marketing just doesn't work. People already want what they are going to want, and there's no way that marketing will get people to want new things. Stupid marketers. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Brotherbock said:

Yeah, I wish marketers would learn that marketing just doesn't work. People already want what they are going to want, and there's no way that marketing will get people to want new things. Stupid marketers. 

Nobody wants to watch women's basketball

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boudewijn said:

Not that quietly, I play against him so I'm certainly noticing. But I also notice Mahomes sucks so far, and therefore so do Hill and Kelce, so I'm not complaining that much. Yet :)

Maybe the Chiefs aren't that good? It's not unlike Andy to blow it down the stretch. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Brotherbock said:

Why do so many companies keep spending money on marketing?

• Like 1

I need 7 points from Mahomes to win the championship. But they way the Seahawks control the ball I'm nervous AF right now....

5 minutes ago, pbjfb said:

Why do so many companies keep spending money on marketing?

Huh. So you're saying, hold on now. You're saying that promoting women's sports might actually get more people watching women's sports? 

Revolutionary. ;)

Just now, RoseLin23 said:

I need 7 points from Mahomes to win the championship. But they way the Seahawks control the ball I'm nervous AF right now....

You’re fine, barring a couple turnovers...