Sign in to follow this  
FootyFan

Justin Davis 2018 Outlook

Undrafted, awful sparq score, was 3rd on depth chart behind Gurley and Malcolm Brown. Now I may be wrong but if there was anything to see here I doubt they bring in CJ Anderson.

6 minutes ago, turner46 said:

Undrafted, awful sparq score, was 3rd on depth chart behind Gurley and Malcolm Brown. Now I may be wrong but if there was anything to see here I doubt they bring in CJ Anderson.

I mean he has been the backup ahead of Kelly so with Gurley and Brown out he seems like the default #1. Davis and Kelly have been on the team since the offseason so if they weren't confident in these 2 then why wait so long after Brown went down to bring in Anderson? I felt it had to the combination of the Gurley and Davis injuries (they both were injured last week) which would've potentially left them with 1 RB today. I don't doubt Anderson could unseat him but I'd imagine Davis would get the first shot and he obviously has the advantage of familiarity with the team. 

Edited by Jaw1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, turner46 said:

Good take sir