nk3323

Anyone have 2019 rankings?

This is my way too early 2019 1st and 2nd round projections. Obviously a lot of the projections will change after free agency and the draft.

1    Gurley
  2    Barkley
    3    Elliot
4    McCaffrey
5   James Conner
6    Kamara
7    M. Gordon
8    D. Adams
9    AB
10    L. Bell
11    Hill
12    Dalvin Cook
13    Julio Jones
14    M. Thomas
15    D. Hopkins
16    L. Fournette
17    A. Thielen
18    DJ
19    OBJ
20    Mike Evans
21    Joe Mixon
22    Travis Kelce
23    TY Hilton
24    Nick Chubb
25    Keenan Allen
Edited by Gfycat
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gfycat said:

This is my way too early 2019 1st and 2nd round projections. Obviously a lot of the projections will change after free agency and the draft.

1    Gurley
  2    Barkley
    3    Elliot
4    McCaffrey
5   James Conner
6    Kamara
7    M. Gordon
8    D. Adams
9    AB
10    L. Bell
11    Hill
12    Dalvin Cook
13    Julio Jones
14    M. Thomas
15    D. Hopkins
16    L. Fournette
17    A. Thielen
18    DJ
19    OBJ
20    Mike Evans
21    Joe Mixon
22    Travis Kelce
23    TY Hilton
24    Nick Chubb
25    Keenan Allen

Decent list, a lot of this is definitely interchangeable and subject to personal opinion, the only one I'd probably say doesn't deserve top 25 status is Fournette.  I'd have a tough time drafting him with any of the guys below him still on the board.  I'd put Mahomes up there as the lone QB, not sure about other leagues, but mine always buck the trend and the top QB goes in Round 2.  It's never me, but it always happens.

2 hours ago, Gfycat said:

1    Gurley
  2    Barkley
    3    Elliot
4    McCaffrey
5   James Conner
6    Kamara
7    M. Gordon
8    D. Adams
9    AB
10    L. Bell
11    Hill
12    Dalvin Cook
13    Julio Jones
14    M. Thomas
15    D. Hopkins
16    L. Fournette
17    A. Thielen
18    DJ
19    OBJ
20    Mike Evans
21    Joe Mixon
22    Travis Kelce
23    TY Hilton
24    Nick Chubb
25    Keenan Allen

Actually really like this list. I don't follow college football that closely, but any rookies we think will be worth 1st or 2nd round status like a Saquon or Zeke? 

• Thanks 1

I could see an argument for Barkley for #1 overall,  but you really can’t go wrong with any of the top 4.

16 minutes ago, CooL said:

I could see an argument for Barkley for #1 overall,  but you really can’t go wrong with any of the top 4.

Bell to the Colts?

Hunt to the Eagles?

Ingram to the Chiefs?

That would add some spice to this list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ak427 said:

Actually really like this list. I don't follow college football that closely, but any rookies we think will be worth 1st or 2nd round status like a Saquon or Zeke? 

Very bad draft for early skill players.  Early indications are it’s a heavy defensive line/defensive back/offensive line/your early QB reaches draft.  AJ Brown and Damien Harris are probably 2 best bets for early round pickings and depending where they end up could be year 1 contributors.  But this draft has zero players close to a Saquon type day one value.

1 hour ago, Cmilne23 said:

Very bad draft for early skill players.  Early indications are it’s a heavy defensive line/defensive back/offensive line/your early QB reaches draft.  AJ Brown and Damien Harris are probably 2 best bets for early round pickings and depending where they end up could be year 1 contributors.  But this draft has zero players close to a Saquon type day one value.

Yeah haven't heard of any back that is a slam dunk like Zeke or Barkley.  But like every year we will have at least 1 or 2 breakout out.

6 hours ago, Gfycat said:

1    Gurley
  2    Barkley
    3    Elliot
4    McCaffrey
5   James Conner
6    Kamara
7    M. Gordon
8    D. Adams
9    AB
10    L. Bell
11    Hill
12    Dalvin Cook
13    Julio Jones
14    M. Thomas
15    D. Hopkins
16    L. Fournette
17    A. Thielen
18    DJ
19    OBJ
20    Mike Evans
21    Joe Mixon
22    Travis Kelce
23    TY Hilton
24    Nick Chubb
25    Keenan Allen

good list.  Personally I would switch Chubb for Cook and Mixon for Fournette.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, youngrice said:

CMC>Everybody else

Except Saquan.

If Adams is going in the first, he'll be the biggest bust of next year.

7 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Except Saquan

Lol. Was a joke. CMC was the best back this year. Also in one less game gurley still outscored barley. I agree barley is probably the most talented. But especially with rb team and situation matter. Hell Barry was much more talented then emitt in my opinion. But emitt was consistently the better fantasy rb besides Barry’s 2000 year. 

10 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Lol. Was a joke. CMC was the best back this year. Also in one less game gurley still outscored barley. I agree barley is probably the most talented. But especially with rb team and situation matter. Hell Barry was much more talented then emitt in my opinion. But emitt was consistently the better fantasy rb besides Barry’s 2000 year. 

Ya.if I have 1 next year I'm taking Saquan and not thinking much about it. 

21 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Ya.if I have 1 next year I'm taking Saquan and not thinking much about it. 

Don't blame you.  He's a stud and deserves it.  But honestly unlike in years past you could really make the case for possibly five guys at the one(if ingram leaves,  Let not forget about Kamara averaging 34 first 4 weeks).  Comes down to personal preference.   Personally I wouldn't take him but that my preference.  I could be wrong.  

Edited by youngrice

43 minutes ago, youngrice said:

Don't blame you.  He's a stud and deserves it.  But honestly unlike in years past you could really make the case for possibly five guys at the one(if ingram leaves,  Let not forget about Kamara averaging 34 first 4 weeks).  Comes down to personal preference.   Personally I wouldn't take him but that my preference.  I could be wrong.  

Which past years?

30 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Which past years?

Ok I give up.  you want to argue for no reason.   Your right most years there are 4 or 5 guys that could be the top pick.

1 minute ago, youngrice said:

Ok I give up.  you want to argue for no reason.   Your right most years there are 4 or 5 guys that could be the top pick.

No I want you to give me an example of what you are saying. Can't remember the last time there was a consensus number 1

6 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

No I want you to give me an example of what you are saying. Can't remember the last time there was a consensus number 1

Wasn't the consensus 1st overall this year Gurley? 

12 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

DJ in the 2017 draft. There was zero doubt about him.