Sign in to follow this  
RollTide

Derek Carr, thanks d*ck!

Only needed 8.6 points to win the Championship...thanks for the 8.3 pal  :(

I could have started any of the other 31 QB's and gotten that....you suck!  We are forever finished!!  Hope you wake up with a stocking full of coal.

peace out!

14 hours ago, RollTide said:

Only needed 8.6 points to win the Championship...thanks for the 8.3 pal  :(

I could have started any of the other 31 QB's and gotten that....you suck!  We are forever finished!!  Hope you wake up with a stocking full of coal.

peace out!

Who else was available? I'm guessing that about 1% of fantasy teams started him, so why was he in your lineup? 16 team league? 2 qb league? Drunk pick up and play off waivers? 

No INT  since week 5,  he is good but from a fantasy perspective it’s unfortunate you were left with only Carr to play for a championship, makes me wonder how lucky you were to get there in the first place.

Why would you have played Carr anyways?  Was not a great matchup and Carr hasn't been very good all year.

Had to be better options than him.

Guessing maybe its a 2 QB league and he lost a Newton or someone the week prior?   That would also leave barely any options on the wire.  

In my league settings Carr got under 14 points in 9 out of 15 games this season. Under 8 points in 5 of those games. Now I think my league settings might be slightly different than yours, but it's not completely surprising he put up a dud against Denver.