hoseboy

Start Winston or Cousins this week for the championship? WHIR

Bears defense is tough but the Vikings are playing for their season.

There's a chance the Bears rest their starters in the 2nd half beings the game was flex to a late game which might mean they can't get to the #1-2 seed.

I'd go with Kirk as Winston can easily put up a dud at anytime.

Cousins in a must win game Bears will sit key DST members since they got a division title already won. 

There is some talk that The backup QB for the Bucs (Griffin) May get a look this week. That would obviously make Winston a risky play. 

Its something to monitor. 

Coach Dirk Koetter wouldn't rule out giving Ryan Griffin some snaps at quarterback Week 17 against the Falcons.

Koetter said it on Christmas Eve and reiterated it Wednesday. "The guy's been here for three years," Koetter said. "He's worked his tail off. We just would like to see Ryan Griffin get a chance to get into a game if the opportunity presents itself." Griffin has been talked up by this coaching staff but has never appeared in a regular season game. With Jameis Winston's future also up in the air in Tampa Bay, it sounds like Griffin could get some run just to get a glance at him. That threat of playing time for Griffin takes Winston off the board in DFS cash games.

You may not have a choice unless you have a decent matchup on waivers

18 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Cousins in a must win game Bears will sit key DST members since they got a division title already won. 

My thought also.  Think I'd play Cousins.

Don't trust the Bucs....Playing for nothing and could do anything in regards to Winston's playing time.

23 hours ago, Under500Forever said:

There is some talk that The backup QB for the Bucs (Griffin) May get a look this week. That would obviously make Winston a risky play. 

Its something to monitor. 

Coach Dirk Koetter wouldn't rule out giving Ryan Griffin some snaps at quarterback Week 17 against the Falcons.

Koetter said it on Christmas Eve and reiterated it Wednesday. "The guy's been here for three years," Koetter said. "He's worked his tail off. We just would like to see Ryan Griffin get a chance to get into a game if the opportunity presents itself." Griffin has been talked up by this coaching staff but has never appeared in a regular season game. With Jameis Winston's future also up in the air in Tampa Bay, it sounds like Griffin could get some run just to get a glance at him. That threat of playing time for Griffin takes Winston off the board in DFS cash games.

You may not have a choice unless you have a decent matchup on waivers

Good to know but I thought Ryan Griffin was a TE for the Texans. So screwed. I guess I'll go with Josh Allen for sure now. 

9 hours ago, marcadillo said:

Good to know but I thought Ryan Griffin was a TE for the Texans. So screwed. I guess I'll go with Josh Allen for sure now. 

He is but apparently Ryan Griffin is a pretty popular name. 

I think Allen is a nice upside play this week but he’s risky. They play Miami in Buffalo.

when they played @Miami in week 13 Allen scored 30 points in my league and rushed for 135 yards. 

I think Cousins is a risky play too. It’s not ideal but I think I’d roll the dice and play Allen as well. Not a great time to gamble but Cousins could struggle. 

Goodluck this week!

Edited by Under500Forever

As others have stated, Cousins is the guy I would roll out. Too much playing time uncertainty for Winston.

Please help me with mine:

On 12/26/2018 at 9:15 PM, Rush2112 said:

If the Bears win and the Rams lose, the Bears would finish 2nd and get a first round bye. LAR plays SF so it's unlikely, but the Bears will still start all their guys.

Either way, I'd still go Cousins. I wouldn't risk a championship matchup on the booms/busts of Winston. Cousins has been a steady performer for most of the season. 

http://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/739212-week-17-championship-which-wr-if-ab-cant-go/