Corleone

Aaron Jones 2019 Outlook

So has anyone been able to sell on him? Seems like nobody is interested in Aaron Jones at all. I know he’s not going to have another game like this. But if he can produce 15-25 points a week i feel good keeping him. Would that be a reasonable number? Everyone seems so off out by Williams taking some snaps but to me i don’t mind if they want to keep him fresh. 

Are people really that down on him? 

3 hours ago, lla887 said:

The sell high buy low stuff gets completely carried away on here.  

Here is a new strategy.  Jones is a good running back.  Keep him.  Start him.  

That's exactly what I'm doing even though 1 owner keeps sending me different offers for him. The latest is his: JuJu + Howard for my Jones.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, lla887 said:

The sell high buy low stuff gets completely carried away on here.  

Here is a new strategy.  Jones is a good running back.  Keep him.  Start him.  

Amen to this

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Jamaal Williams (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 6 against the Lions.

It's unclear if Williams has cleared the concussion protocol, though obviously he's trending in that direction. It looked like Williams could be facing a lengthy absence after he left the field on a stretcher in Week 4, but it appears he'll miss just one game. If active, Williams will serve in his usual backup/change-of-pace role behind starter Aaron Jones, who erupted for four touchdowns in last week's win at Dallas.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

tenor.gif🤣

It was rhetorical 

even with Jamal i see Aaron jones getting a 18 point game at least 

13 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

It was rhetorical 

That’s kind of where I ended up.  Using last weeks 50, take away 3 TD and half the other production.  And the yardage bonus.  End up somewhere around 18-22.

• Like 1

This Jamaal Williams worrying is getting out of hand. Aaron Jones is good at football. Aaron Jones is in a good offense. Aaron Jones has an elite QB. Aaron Jones gets goalline carries. Aaron Jones will be a top 10 RB ROS. Stop worrying already.

Edited by Castavar
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

This Jamaal Williams worrying is getting out of hand. Aaron Jones is good at football. Aaron Jones is in a good offense. Aaron Jones has an elite QB. Aaron Jones gets goalline carries. Aaron Jones will be a top 10 RB ROS. Stop worrying already.

It’s nice to say, but touches were trending in a bad way pre-injury.

• Like 1

The fact that GB very likely won't have Davante Adams means that they're gonna rely on the run more. This should bode well for Jones despite Jamaal being back in the lineup. Probably not 4 TDs but id be happy with 2!

45 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

It was rhetorical 

As I was clearly being facetious.

20 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Just traded him away for ingram...

i think at best you moved sideways on that deal. that's not selling high, that's just...selling. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, K197040 said:

That’s kind of where I ended up.  Using last weeks 50, take away 3 TD and half the other production.  And the yardage bonus.  End up somewhere around 18-22.

Seeing how the majority of ppl drafted him in the third/ fourth round. I would be happy with that. He’s a rb2 with rb1 upside. 

Can all you williams guys go? This whole thread is about Williams. Irrelevant to say the least.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

8 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Seeing how the majority of ppl drafted him in the third/ fourth round. I would be happy with that. He’s a rb2 with rb1 upside. 

Deleted my cool story

Edited by K197040

56 minutes ago, Castavar said:

I tried but I can't...

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Really tough to gauge this one tonight.  Could go either way IMO.

No Adams = need to run more, but that also means the Lions can load the box against him.

Lions run D was supposed to be top-5 this season but has failed to materialize.  Is this the week Snacks wakes up and earns his extension?

I would be equally un-surprised at 120/2 as I would with 45/0.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

Really tough to gauge this one tonight.  Could go either way IMO.

No Adams = need to run more, but that also means the Lions can load the box against him.

Lions run D was supposed to be top-5 this season but has failed to materialize.  Is this the week Snacks wakes up and earns his extension?

I would be equally un-surprised at 120/2 as I would with 45/0.

Yeah but he also will be involved more in the passing game as well just like last week without Adams .... He will be productive tonight ... Over and under for the game is 45 ... Vegas is roughly predicting a 24 to 21 win by green bay .... Aaron jones will get 1,of those td's ... Drink a beer and watch jones win your match for you !!!!

Hello Royce Freeman production ROS you jittery fumbling pass dropping jag. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, dnorma2 said:

Yeah but he also will be involved more in the passing game as well just like last week without Adams .... He will be productive tonight ... Over and under for the game is 45 ... Vegas is roughly predicting a 24 to 21 win by green bay .... Aaron jones will get 1,of those td's ... Drink a beer and watch jones win your match for you !!!!

Well not a bad call had he made that catch

Are you kidding me with this game tonight. The easiest td pass you’ll ever get, fumbling. He deserved to be benched. Meanwhile this guy Williams will NEVER go away. He was just carted off the field. My hopes were so high. Nope, back in a week, taking over. Jones is in an rbbc now. And how obvious they trust Williams more. Was in most of the 4th quarter.