Corleone

Aaron Jones 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

So has anyone been able to sell on him? Seems like nobody is interested in Aaron Jones at all. I know he’s not going to have another game like this. But if he can produce 15-25 points a week i feel good keeping him. Would that be a reasonable number? Everyone seems so off out by Williams taking some snaps but to me i don’t mind if they want to keep him fresh. 

Are people really that down on him? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, lla887 said:

The sell high buy low stuff gets completely carried away on here.  
 

Here is a new strategy.  Jones is a good running back.  Keep him.  Start him.  

That's exactly what I'm doing even though 1 owner keeps sending me different offers for him. The latest is his: JuJu + Howard for my Jones.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, lla887 said:

The sell high buy low stuff gets completely carried away on here.  
 

Here is a new strategy.  Jones is a good running back.  Keep him.  Start him.  

Amen to this

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamaal Williams (concussion) is practicing in full for Week 6 against the Lions.

It's unclear if Williams has cleared the concussion protocol, though obviously he's trending in that direction. It looked like Williams could be facing a lengthy absence after he left the field on a stretcher in Week 4, but it appears he'll miss just one game. If active, Williams will serve in his usual backup/change-of-pace role behind starter Aaron Jones, who erupted for four touchdowns in last week's win at Dallas.

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

tenor.gif🤣

It was rhetorical 

even with Jamal i see Aaron jones getting a 18 point game at least 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

It was rhetorical 

even with Jamal i see Aaron jones getting a 18 point game at least 

That’s kind of where I ended up.  Using last weeks 50, take away 3 TD and half the other production.  And the yardage bonus.  End up somewhere around 18-22.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Jamaal Williams worrying is getting out of hand. Aaron Jones is good at football. Aaron Jones is in a good offense. Aaron Jones has an elite QB. Aaron Jones gets goalline carries. Aaron Jones will be a top 10 RB ROS. Stop worrying already.

Edited by Castavar
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Castavar said:

This Jamaal Williams worrying is getting out of hand. Aaron Jones is good at football. Aaron Jones is in a good offense. Aaron Jones has an elite QB. Aaron Jones gets goalline carries. Aaron Jones will be a top 10 RB ROS. Stop worrying already.

It’s nice to say, but touches were trending in a bad way pre-injury.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The fact that GB very likely won't have Davante Adams means that they're gonna rely on the run more. This should bode well for Jones despite Jamaal being back in the lineup. Probably not 4 TDs but id be happy with 2!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

It was rhetorical 

even with Jamal i see Aaron jones getting a 18 point game at least 

As I was clearly being facetious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Just traded him away for ingram...

i think at best you moved sideways on that deal. that's not selling high, that's just...selling. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, K197040 said:

That’s kind of where I ended up.  Using last weeks 50, take away 3 TD and half the other production.  And the yardage bonus.  End up somewhere around 18-22.

Seeing how the majority of ppl drafted him in the third/ fourth round. I would be happy with that. He’s a rb2 with rb1 upside. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can all you williams guys go? This whole thread is about Williams. Irrelevant to say the least.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Seeing how the majority of ppl drafted him in the third/ fourth round. I would be happy with that. He’s a rb2 with rb1 upside. 

Deleted my cool story

Edited by K197040

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Castavar said:

This Jamaal Williams worrying is getting out of hand. Aaron Jones is good at football. Aaron Jones is in a good offense. Aaron Jones has an elite QB. Aaron Jones gets goalline carries. Aaron Jones will be a top 10 RB ROS. Stop worrying already.

 

I tried but I can't...

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really tough to gauge this one tonight.  Could go either way IMO.

No Adams = need to run more, but that also means the Lions can load the box against him.

Lions run D was supposed to be top-5 this season but has failed to materialize.  Is this the week Snacks wakes up and earns his extension?

I would be equally un-surprised at 120/2 as I would with 45/0.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JJ1223 said:

Really tough to gauge this one tonight.  Could go either way IMO.

No Adams = need to run more, but that also means the Lions can load the box against him.

Lions run D was supposed to be top-5 this season but has failed to materialize.  Is this the week Snacks wakes up and earns his extension?

I would be equally un-surprised at 120/2 as I would with 45/0.

 

Yeah but he also will be involved more in the passing game as well just like last week without Adams .... He will be productive tonight ... Over and under for the game is 45 ... Vegas is roughly predicting a 24 to 21 win by green bay .... Aaron jones will get 1,of those td's ... Drink a beer and watch jones win your match for you !!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Royce Freeman production ROS you jittery fumbling pass dropping jag. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dnorma2 said:

 

Yeah but he also will be involved more in the passing game as well just like last week without Adams .... He will be productive tonight ... Over and under for the game is 45 ... Vegas is roughly predicting a 24 to 21 win by green bay .... Aaron jones will get 1,of those td's ... Drink a beer and watch jones win your match for you !!!!

Well not a bad call had he made that catch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you kidding me with this game tonight. The easiest td pass you’ll ever get, fumbling. He deserved to be benched. Meanwhile this guy Williams will NEVER go away. He was just carted off the field. My hopes were so high. Nope, back in a week, taking over. Jones is in an rbbc now. And how obvious they trust Williams more. Was in most of the 4th quarter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...