Corleone

Aaron Jones 2019 Outlook

1 minute ago, NBatum88 said:

Lol I posted that Jones is a low end RB1 and can still be a valuable RB a week ago and I got crucified by so many people here. Hope you guys sold Jones for scraps because people were saying he wasn’t even an RB2 and is worse than jamaal. 

None of the people who were talking bad about Jones have posted here today though...

Crappy day by a crap running back. Td saved him again as the packers did not want his fumbling hands on the rock to ice the game 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Dr. Whom said:

Crappy day by a crap running back. Td saved him again as the packers did not want his fumbling hands on the rock to ice the game 

More like Rogers wanted to make up for all his crap games all in this one. He’s the only qb that audibles out of a run play at the 1 yard line on a consistent basis. If it don’t go through Rogers it don’t count.

27 minutes ago, Dr. Whom said:

He had 18.3 PPR points today, which is top 10 I believe. In fact, he’s only had two games this season under 15 points, one being last week when he was benched for awhile. What are you expecting exactly? 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Dexter75 said:

He had 18.3 PPR points today, which is top 10 I believe. In fact, he’s only had two games this season under 15 points, one being last week when he was benched for awhile. What are you expecting exactly? 

my thoughts exactly. 

14 hours ago, Dexter75 said:

image.jpeg.f6814d6b5cfe67f97669b88cc8b1c427.jpegand nothing but............

3 hours ago, MSkibisky said:

my thoughts exactly. 

yea, I mean come on. He’s RB4 right now in PPR, and that’s with another RB eating into his production considerably. He would easily be top 3 without Williams around. 

3 minutes ago, Dexter75 said:

yea, I mean come on. He’s RB4 right now in PPR, and that’s with another RB eating into his production considerably. He would easily be top 3 without Williams around. 

I’ve never seen a rb perform at such a level consistently and be trashed. Everyone was so quick to run in here last week and pile all over him for one bad game. I guess it’s people that missed out on him in drafts. Or delusional Williams owners. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Here's the latest update in the running tally of how Jones has ranked in full PPR, since being given an expanded opportunity in the middle of last season. For this week, his #6 ranking could potentially drop depending on tonight's MNF game still to be played...

image.png.02e59f0d70147a4151c60cbf9c5f0627.png

This isn't Kamara/imgram . Lets get realistic about Jones's chances to remain top 6. Not gonna happen unless Jamaal gets hurt again. End of story.

8 minutes ago, David Aames said:

This isn't Kamara/imgram . Lets get realistic about Jones's chances to remain top 6. Not gonna happen unless Jamaal gets hurt again. End of story.

Okay? So he’s a backend RB1 that was drafted to be an RB2? 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Corleone said:

Here's the latest update in the running tally of how Jones has ranked in full PPR, since being given an expanded opportunity in the middle of last season. For this week, his #6 ranking could potentially drop depending on tonight's MNF game still to be played...

image.png.02e59f0d70147a4151c60cbf9c5f0627.png

And here is the latest update in RB ranks since Week 8 2018...

image.png.ba94d66c4f12cd84fe6ffd45a2d95846.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Corleone said:

And here is the latest update in RB ranks since Week 8 2018...

image.png.ba94d66c4f12cd84fe6ffd45a2d95846.png

But where is Williams at? 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, David Aames said:

Per the above, he has been Top 6 across the last 17 NFL weeks. 

Just now, FitzMagic said:

But where is Williams at? 🤣

I see what you did there :) 

But to answer literally, Williams has 141.2 FP's in the same period...which ironically, is almost exactly half of what Jones has produced (277.1)

9 minutes ago, Rickydragon said:

I wish I drafted this guy.  What the hell are people complaining about lol

They didn’t draft him and picked up Jamaal Williams thinking they fell into an every week RB2 after last weeks game. 

22 minutes ago, David Aames said:

I SMELL A JAMAL OWNER

• Haha 2

Would not be surprised to see AJ have 6-7 catches @KC this week, #RB1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2019 at 1:19 PM, David Aames said:

He will be RB1 and that’s all that really matters. End of story. 

On 10/21/2019 at 10:29 AM, Rickydragon said:

I wish I drafted this guy.  What the hell are people complaining about lol

That hes not #1 overall and putting up 30 a game. 

22 minutes ago, Theoneupper said:

That hes not #1 overall and putting up 30 a game. 

Because every wants to hit a home run and we got a taste of what it would be like without Williams. And it’s a pretty significant difference when Williams is playing vs when he’s not playing.

15 minutes ago, StevenSC400 said:

Because every wants to hit a home run and we got a taste of what it would be like without Williams. And it’s a pretty significant difference when Williams is playing vs when he’s not playing.

Honestly if you drafted well Aaron Jones is most likely your RB2. I have been one of the biggest truthers when it comes to jones. I think he’s in the tier two with Chubb fournette. Maybe even a bit higher. He is having a great season even without being a work horse like the other 2. 

21 minutes ago, HOF12 said:

Honestly if you drafted well Aaron Jones is most likely your RB2. I have been one of the biggest truthers when it comes to jones. I think he’s in the tier two with Chubb fournette. Maybe even a bit higher. He is having a great season even without being a work horse like the other 2. 

Yeah but that’s besides the point. Who doesn’t want 2-3 RB1s. We have a guy that drafted Kamara then cook in the follow up round etc. I got jones in the 4th round so I’m happy with the pick but again his value is bumped up significantly without Williams playing and he becomes a true workhorse RB1.