Sign in to follow this  
andy1234

Possible Blockbuster! WHIR

12 team 9 cat 3 keepers

the deal will be built around Jokic for Embiid. I unfortinately, won’t be able to keep Jokic since both him and AD were 1st round picks. Embiid owner is very interested in Jokic and Booker.

I know Embiid has a crap PO schedule but so does Booker. I was thinking of balancing out the deal by getting Beal in return who’s value surely increases with wall potentially out. I think I can manage getting Fox from him too to be honest.

would you make this deal in my position?

Jokic, Booker for Embiid, Beal, Fox?

Seems like you may be asking a bit much. Embiid has been better than Jokic, Beal gets a boost with Wall injury, and Fox is a top 50 player. You can try, but would be surprised if he takes that. If it was offered would def take it.

14 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Seems like you may be asking a bit much. Embiid has been better than Jokic, Beal gets a boost with Wall injury, and Fox is a top 50 player. You can try, but would be surprised if he takes that. If it was offered would def take it.

On its face, yes I agree. But I’m factoring in playoff schedule (12 vs 9 is a huge difference) and Jokic’s likely 2nd half heater. 

You could try, regardless of play off schedule this would be a good deal for you. I would even consider the deal without fox. Jokic booker vs embiid beal is a balanced deal i think.

2 hours ago, andy1234 said:

On its face, yes I agree. But I’m factoring in playoff schedule (12 vs 9 is a huge difference) and Jokic’s likely 2nd half heater. 

Is other owning factoring that in? Regardless of playoff schedules he would be giving up a ton. Just don’t see why he would do that. 

Take Embiid's side, I would say Embiid and Jokic is a wash, and I would rather have Beal than Booker ROS, and then Fox on top of that is great.

7 hours ago, HK-47 said:

Is other owning factoring that in? Regardless of playoff schedules he would be giving up a ton. Just don’t see why he would do that. 

We talked and he was tempted to do it, but ultimately he was looking to get more depth from Embiid since he has a few injuries. What I am not getting, and maybe its because I'm overvaluing my players, but I see my side has having more value in a keeper league. Final trade offer was the original deal, but I added Teague. Maybe if he was healthy, it might have been different.

As of right now, I rather have Jokic over Embiid and Booker over Beal. Even if Jokic and Embiid is a wash, I don't think thats the case with Beal and Booker. Beal is a great player, but Booker imo has the much higher ceiling. That is why I thought I could get one more player, even though Fox might have been an overpay.

On 12/29/2018 at 6:22 PM, andy1234 said:

12 team 9 cat 3 keepers

the deal will be built around Jokic for Embiid. I unfortinately, won’t be able to keep Jokic since both him and AD were 1st round picks. Embiid owner is very interested in Jokic and Booker.

I know Embiid has a crap PO schedule but so does Booker. I was thinking of balancing out the deal by getting Beal in return who’s value surely increases with wall potentially out. I think I can manage getting Fox from him too to be honest.

would you make this deal in my position?

Jokic, Booker for Embiid, Beal, Fox?

Yes if you can get those 3 players for Jokic and Booker I would make that deal.