Sign in to follow this  
socal.trades714@yahoo.com

Devin Booker for Clint Capella? WHIR100%

Can you Booker for Capela 1 for 1? I think that's fair but if you really need to give up Favors then by all means go for it. No one will be touching you in boards, blocks and fg%

I'd do it.   Capella has been a beast and has a better playoff schedule than Booker for H2H

Tough call. I have a lot of shares of both. Capela will surprise you with points, Booker with assists. Out of the 2, I suppose I'd rather have Capela but that is based mostly on Booker's health concerns and DNP's this year

I like it as you look to be very strong with guard stats if its for the team in your sig

in a punt TO build, booker is mor evaluable than capela, however, i think you could usemore big man stats from capela so id rathrt have that as well.

id try to keep favors as well, but if not m then id still do it

I'd say it's pretty close. I think Capela will be more consistent with less injury risk, so it should be a strong trade but might not have a clear winner. Purely depends on positional need to me.

Posted (edited)

That's a solid team. I'd do it with slight hesitation for including Favors. See if they'd take Bogdan or Winslow instead. Might be able to sell high on Winslow since he's great now but has less opportunity when the Heat get healthier. But if you can't then its still a deal to take.

help?

Edited by squid-jesus