Sign in to follow this  
Asapjoshy

Should I cut enes Kanter ? Whir 100%

I don’t see his situation getting better anytime soon and dedmon is on the waiver who I like... sucks because Kanter is a solid fantasy player top 50 potential easily but the Knicks are going young and not sure what team would even pick him up to be fantasy relevant .... thoughts or am I crazy here  

tough call but I would probably make the cut.  Kanter's losing minutes and Robinson will be coming back eventually.

1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

i wouldn't cut kanter just yet. id trade him if anything as part of a package. i would try to cut someone else to get dedmon. 

This. Package him in a 2:1 to push a deal over the top. 

That was my initial thought but I’ve sent a package to everybody nobody wants him lol...

sucks because he’s top 50 but the coach hates him and I don’t see him traded to a good situation 

Best case scenario is hoping for a trade for him. He apparently is unhappy so maybe something is worked out. I don't think I'd outright drop him until you have no choice though, given his obvious upside.