Sign in to follow this  
RotoHub

[FEATURE REQUEST] Add writers' names to player blurbs

I didn't know where to post this, so I am posting here. We all know Rotoworld has many writers working for the site, so the opinions can vary from author to author. I am a long time Rotoworld reader, and over the years I have found that some writers are either biased towards a player or frankly have no clue what they are writing about. I just saw another one that really ticked me off, and I think it is time that readers know which writer is writing these blurbs so that we can choose to tune out (or pay attention to) writers we are / are not interested in reading. For example, here is today's blurb for Milsap:

Paul Millsap had 16 points, nine rebounds and two steals on 6-of-13 shooting in 22 minutes of Tuesday's win over the Knicks.

He's only been back from his broken toe for two games, and looked a lot better tonight than he did on Saturday. He may not be a must-own player these days, but if he's floating around on your waiver wire, he's probably worth grabbing, even though the Nuggets were playing the Knicks in this one.

Milsap is a player worth grabbing? Floating around the waiver wire? Not a must own player? Who writes these stuff? Is the writer playing in a 6 team league or something? Writers need to be held accountable and the first step is to add their names to the blurbs that we get on each player.

haha. well he is 88% owned in yahoo. well maybe in an 8 team league he might not get owned. but i still agree they are lots of blurbs and biases.