Sign in to follow this  
PaddyAustralia

Damian Lilliard or Kyrie Irving for ROS

8 hours ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Who will be better do you reckon? If kyrie stays healthy i think it could be him.

Lillard scores more but has around the same efficiency as Kyrie and around the same TOs/blocks. Kyrie scores a little less but also gets rebounds/assists/steals. So far this is the best season he's had. I traded DLo + Hield to get him and it's paid off for me. Of course I'm biased but you can't go wrong either one. Depending on the needs you have for categories, the choice should be simple. 

Cant know without seeing the rest of your team. If you need FT%, 3s, and consistency Id go Lillard, if you need a higher ceiling with a flux of stats in every area then Kyrie but IMO Lillards impact to the percentages bumps him above Kyrie ROS. The celtics still havent got it together so Kyrie is having to carry a heavy load and while he is great, Lillard is in a slump comparatively to the previous seasons in shooting percentages, and what I mean is he is hitting on less FG% and having a little less assist per game and that is likely due to come back. Get Lillard while he is "slumping" rather than Kyrie while he is carrying the team. If you need wins now, then Kyrie is the guy, but long term like you wanted Lillard will make more of a positive impact. Hope this helped, and God bless.

• Like 2

It will be close enough to where they finish isn't that important.  What's more important is health during fantasy playoffs and Dame has been an ironman for multiple years.  I'll go with proven track record in regards to health, which is Dame.

They're close from a statistical perspective but I'll go with Dame since he has a better track record in terms of health.