sngehl01

Marcell Ozuna 2019 Outlook

16 minutes ago, TheForearmShiver said:

How long should we expect him to rehab?

3-4 games. 

2 hours ago, slaphitter said:

Mozeliak said before today's game at least a week away

If all goes good it will be a week at most. I fully expect him to be activated for next week's set of games.

So glad to see that HR last night! Here’s to hoping he comes back and mashes like he was prior to the injury. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BostonCajun said:

So glad to see that HR last night! Here’s to hoping he comes back and mashes like he was prior to the injury. 

He was putting up beastly numbers before his injury. Can’t imagine what his stats would of looked like now if not for that damn thumb injury

• Like 1

not a horrible year because the 12 sb were nice, but def underwhelming especially in my OPS league

wondering if i should keep in a keep 8.  is this guy a top 75 pick next year?  top 100?  top 125

@brockpapersizer i know you and i were fans of his.  what are your thoughts going into next year?

26 minutes ago, jfazz23 said:

not a horrible year because the 12 sb were nice, but def underwhelming especially in my OPS league

wondering if i should keep in a keep 8.  is this guy a top 75 pick next year?  top 100?  top 125

@brockpapersizer i know you and i were fans of his.  what are your thoughts going into next year?

He's a free agent this year, so his landing spot should be interesting. I'd project him as a 275- 30 home run guy.  I think that could be decent value depenidng on if yuoo have to keep and who your other options are. He's still a good hitter, just that what he gives you isn't super scarce in 2019 5x5. 

• Like 1