Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

This is certainly an entertaining thread....Keep it up

tl;dr

dude is probably getting suspended, regardless of the actual legal consequences 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

That writer should have aded that Hill did not invoke his 5th amendment rights during the DA  and child welfare investigations  and both groups  have broader investigative tools at their disposal than the NFL,  so not sure why  it would matter in an NFL investigation. 

I keep reading in this thread about the NFL investigation but the NFL investigation is meaningless in case some people have not realized it.  

What is relevant is how Goodell determines the cost benefit analysis as it affects the leagues image. This NFL makes business decisions. He is the one who makes that decision.

Makes for a good clickbait headline though. . 🤪

1 minute ago, lolcopter said:

tl;dr

dude is probably getting suspended, regardless of the actual legal consequences 

I honestly doubt it. We will see

4 minutes ago, devaster said:

Brady and Zeke were completely different cases. There was quite a bit of evidence against both and Brady refused to cooperate. Zeke had a bunch of evidence against him, including video/photo evidence.

Never saw a video,or photo

Just now, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Never saw a video,or photo

It was out there for a long time.

Hill is a bit different.  No proof. Spouse that wants this to go away...Story over

9 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

I wouldn't touch this one until the late 3rd round, and even then, I'd slap myself some sense and just take Rodgers as the safe bet

Fantasy talk?  GTFO!  This is legal hour

I absolutely loathe that I need him in a keeper, though I have to remind myself that i got him as a bargain the last two years because of this fear he'd get in trouble. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

here is a good read from  a lawyer

https://arrowheadaddict.com/2019/04/24/tyreek-hill-investigation-update-what-does-it-mean/

This part is why I am convinced any future contract Hill gets is going to have iron clad clauses and clawbacks to protect a team signing him (but i will add a caveat the lawyer  states in KANSAS  but last I checked Kansas City was in Missouri? i havent been to either state so my knowledge is limited 🤪)

👇

First, while no charges are filed today, that doesn’t mean that charges won’t be filed in the future. In Kansas, there is a five-year statute of limitations, which means if new evidence surfaces, charges could still be brought against either party.

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

The Lannisters, and the Freys, send their regards.

Er, Roger Goodell sends his regards.  How did the NFLPA fare stopping Goodell from suspending both Tom Brady and Ezekiel Elliott for far, FAR less.

Lancasters  and Yorks? 

Trying to infuse some British history with the War of the Roses. . but i'm not sure of  the point you were making with the history lesson 🤣

50 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Lancasters  and Yorks? 

Trying to infuse some British history with the War of the Roses. . but i'm not sure of  the point you were making with the history lesson 🤣

Game of thrones bro. Dont tell me you know all this stuff about law and not GoT

• Haha 3

43 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Lancasters  and Yorks? 

It's a Game of Throne reference.  You know, pop culture?

1 hour ago, devaster said:

Brady and Zeke were completely different cases. There was quite a bit of evidence against both and Brady refused to cooperate. Zeke had a bunch of evidence against him, including video/photo evidence.

And neither Brady's case, nor Elliott's, involved a 3-year-old with a broken arm who has been removed from his parent's custody.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Stonej14 said:

Game of thrones bro. Dont tell me you know all this stuff about law and not GoT

Did anyone see that massive thing that flew over my head? 🛫

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

It's a Game of Throne reference.  You know, pop culture?

Which of these would you believe?

A. I read the first book in my youth but became bored with it once I realized all of the interesting or hero like characters would die and it would be a boring read of human brutality, cruelty and greed wrapped in the trappings of science fiction/fantasy

B. I dont subscribe to HBO and thus never watched a single episode

C.  I was closer to the truth than you even knew given the novel was based on the War of the Roses which was an interest to me since I had a mild fascination with the House of Tudor in English history.

D. All of the above

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Which of these would you believe?

A. I read the first book in my youth but became bored with it once I realized all of the interesting or hero like characters would die and it would be a boring read of human brutality, cruelty and greed wrapped in the trappings of science fiction/fantasy

B. I dont subscribe to HBO and thus never watched a single episode

C.  I was closer to the truth than you even knew given the novel was based on the War of the Roses which was an interest to me since I had a mild fascination with the House of Tudor in English history.

D. All of the above

flaVVed options ... where is:

E. don't give a fudge

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

flaVVed options ... where is:

E. don't give a fudge

is your name  @sharkswimmer?

No. . so you get option

F. for FAIL 🤫

Tudors are the definition of boring reads about human brutality, greed and cruelty..without the fun of being fiction or having dragons.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hoppychokes said:

Tudors are the definition of boring reads about human brutality, greed and cruelty..without the fun of being fiction or having dragons.

Now that sir was a clever thing you just did 🤣

12 minutes ago, dashoe said:

is your name  @sharkswimmer?

No. . so you get option

F. for FAIL 🤫

ooooops, mah bad ... didn't realize i stumbled into a PM 

carry on, lads 😴

A local radio station has a private conversation of Hill telling his girlfriend, “You need to be terrified of me too, bitch.”

Wow! How could “some people” in this forum be so wrong? I thought there was no way for more information to come out!? 😂 The investigation is over, Hill is cleared! 😉

This guy will soon get what he obviously deserves.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lord_Varys said:

Now hold on folks, let's wait for all the facts. 

Didn't you read the forum today? The criminal investigation is over, there is no proof. 

Edited by FISH20