Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

To each his own man. Not trying to argue about this. Kick him out of the league would be my opinion. He will be in jail in a few years. Guy is a trash human.

Hill's career is likely over, as it should be. The leaked audio couldn't be any more damning unless Hill just flat out admits it. She talks about Hill punching their son in the chest as a form of punishment, the child going back down the stairs to take his punishment when his arm gets broken, the son being terrified of Hill, the son saying it was Hill that did it. Hill's response to those statement, "you should be terrified too bitch", "you used a belt too".

This piece of garbage is gone forever.

Digital media released to the public that makes the Shield look bad?  Roger is going to break out his suspendin' trousers.  This was the other shoe dropping.  And now Veach says Hill will not be part of any team activities.

He gone.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, !!! said:

Are some of you so invested in fantasy football that you are willing to look for excuses this badly? 

It's nice to see you got very upset about what is essentially a non-argument. Nobody's doing that, and I think you'll find that even the word garbage came up several times in this page alone.

It's good to remember though that there are three distinct processes, which are only very loosely related.
- Hill's judicial process in court and potentially, eventually, conviction. Such a process before a court has the highest standards, and for good reasons.
- Hill's conviction in this forum. We can generally afford to draw conclusions fast and easily, because if it turns out we're wrong, the ramifications are generally not that serious. 
- Hill's process in the NFL. Nobody knows what their process is, or their standards, other than that PR seems to be a factor.

On-topic: I think Hill's pretty much done for now. I doubt this thread is, though ;)

• Haha 1

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t AP survive admitting to beating his kid with a switch?  I believe he was actually charged with a crime also.  Any differences on why he’d be suspended and allowed to play again, while people are saying Hill is banned for life?  Is that just hyperbole in reaction to shocking news or a legitimate take?  

2 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t AP survive admitting to beating his kid with a switch?  I believe he was actually charged with a crime also.  Any differences on why he’d be suspended and allowed to play again, while people are saying Hill is banned for life?  Is that just hyperbole in reaction to shocking news or a legitimate take?  

in AP's defense (and i am no fan of his by any stretch, what he did was borderline barbaric) he did not have a prior incident, especially one so heinous as Hill with the pregnant GF.  

furthermore, i believe AP is just some dumb backwoods cat who honestly could not grasp the serious nature of his transgression ... yeah, the guy is stoooopit.  he saw what he did as normal, as per how he saw fit to discipline.  

now, conversely, people forget that a couple years prior AP had a son who was beaten to death by the baby momma's then boyfriend ... apparently he couldn't give two sheets about that kid - horrible parenting on his part, but being a dopey human, in and of itself, does not make him culpable in any way. just makes him a very flawed person. garbage guy, imo ... but not on Tyreek's level. 

Hill looks to be a serial abuser - my mom worked in the field for 30+ years with victims of domestic violence, and the rate of recidivism is astronomical, moreso than addicts ... if it happened once you can be damn sure it will repeat.  once the first incident of abuse is carried out it becomes second nature ... Hill's a straight up bad guy. this will not be the last time we hear of an incident involving him, sadly.  and i say "sadly" for those who will be on the receiving end of it.  

tl;dr - AP is a dumb dude who knows/knew no better, Hill is a recidivist abuser. 

• Like 2

Fiance said that Tyreek Hill makes his 3 year old son put his arms out wide and punches him in his chest for doing wrong. WTF? That's unacceptable.

I hope he doesn't play in the NFL again.

• Thanks 1

This terdlet's replacement, (drafted tonight), in the lineup is gonna go early in dynasty drafts.

12 hours ago, FavreCo said:

Look at muh grill. grrr....grrr,,,.grrrr ,,,,,you all fear me....grrr.

4s7076jt0apz.jpg

Oh I forgot to bump this on the last post. grrr......grrrr.....grrrrr. Thats' from Rocky 3 when Clubber wins the title and is lifted up in the ring..... grrrr.

Kind of surprised he isn't already cut.   The draft probably is delaying that though.

What a franchise though.......Jovan Belcher, Kareem Hunt, Tyreek, and hey, why not, lets trade for Frank Clark.   

Good morning all, as this topic has transcended the bounds of fantasy sports, or sports in general and is now firmly in the purview of a legal/ethical/moral issue that is highly divisive and controversial among membership, and society, we will be locking the thread until there is new fantasy relevant news on the subject. Any attempts to create a new thread regarding this player/issue or take the discussion to other threads will result in enforcement action being taken by the moderating team. 

Thanks, and happy posting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2