Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

A three year old child. I would hope that level of depravity would be enough to end his career but sadly I’m not certain given his talent.

6 minutes ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

A three year old child. I would hope that level of depravity would be enough to end his career but sadly I’m not certain given his talent.

^this is exactly why the news should withhold the accusations since people will blindly believe it as fact.

22 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Let's not forget AP lost 1yr of football for spanking his son. . .🙄

With a switch till he was bleeding and black and blue, FWIW

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

^this is exactly why the news should withhold the accusations since people will blindly believe it as fact.

I hope it isn’t true believe me I don’t enjoy seeing things like this. He doesn’t exactly have an impeccable track record when it comes to this stuff though 

Considering his history and the current situation we could be seeing a VERY long suspension for Hill. And that's ignoring any possible criminal justice punishment which could be pretty harsh considering the severity of injuries to a child. Of course, that is all assuming these allegations are true. Hill deserves the benefit of the doubt for now, but it's not looking good. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, LarryDavid said:

John Dorsey already thinking about how long he would have to wait until he signs him. 

The John Dorsey Cleveland Browns Rehabilitation Center For Talented Suspended Players Who Are  Too Toxic For Other NFL Teams 🌈

• Haha 4

It is easier to cow an adult and convince them not to go forward because then you will "kill the golden goose" by getting your moneybags football playing baby daddy locked up, suspended, no more fat stacks.

With a child and a broken arm, there's really no covering it up and making it go away.  The hospital is now involved, Child Services, the police, the district attorney.  Even if Hill can hire fancy lawyers and successfully navigate through all of that, Roger will be waiting at the end of the tunnel.

bhawks says we should wait and see, but dynasty folks don't have that luxury.  My money is on the guy never playing another down.  Maybe flip him to the league risk-taker.  In redraft I won't go anywhere near the guy.

2 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

It is easier to cow an adult and convince them not to go forward because then you will "kill the golden goose" by getting your moneybags football playing baby daddy locked up, suspended, no more fat stacks.

With a child and a broken arm, there's really no covering it up and making it go away.  The hospital is now involved, Child Services, the police, the district attorney.  Even if Hill can hire fancy lawyers and successfully navigate through all of that, Roger will be waiting at the end of the tunnel.

bhawks says we should wait and see, but dynasty folks don't have that luxury.  My money is on the guy never playing another down.  Maybe flip him to the league risk-taker.  In redraft I won't go anywhere near the guy.

Don't make me refer you to the Antonio brown thread 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

lol. You sure like to go all in on your declarations. 0-2 so far. 0-3 next up?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, devaster said:

Shark reminds me of the preacher in the westerns who has one line for the entire movie telling everyone to repent because they are all going to hell 😂

After the Hill rumor, Desean jackson is checking his new Eagles contract for an out clause 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

I agree with this 100%. When it comes to situations like these you only have two strikes, not three. He already had one strike and this is strike two. His career looks to be over if these allegations end up being truthful.

35 minutes ago, devaster said:

The jury is still out on everything I have said.  Brown on the Raiders and Bell on the Jets will both be unmitigated fantasy disasters, and wise team managers will steer clear.

A lot of people doubted me on the 2018 Bell/Conner debate, but those who failed to heed my words paid the ultimate price.

Am I the rw forum prophet of doom?  It was not my choice, but perhaps it is my lot.

Also, stay away from Jordy Nelson, even if he signs somewhere "good."

33 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

I agree with this 100%. When it comes to situations like these you only have two strikes, not three. He already had one strike and this is strike two. His career looks to be over if these allegations end up being truthful.

u1FcufY.gif?noredirect

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

It's not looking good for Hill at all. People can say innocent until proven guilty all they want, but the NFL does not work that way. There is a serious injury involved and enough suspicion by his wife, or hospital staff, that some sort of abuse took place. Throw in Hill's guilty plea to choking and punching his pregnant girlfriend and you are 80% of the way to a lifetime suspension.

Hill's not a good person (based on his guilty plea), so he gets what he deserves... I'm more concerned about the safety of his wife, son, and unborn twins.

13 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Sounds like the smart play is to take a personal leave of absence  while there is an official investigation before it gets to a pre-emptive team or league suspension 

One case seems closed and prosecution declined (according to TMZ) and the other report (most recent one) doesn't even mention Tyreek. Only his fiance/gf/wife or whatever, Crystal. So idk what's going on here.

This is def the year Sammy Watkins will break out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 game suspension for sure. Sick of this crap. Zeke gets 6, looks innocent. Crazy g/f and no evidence.

Video evidence on Hunt and another incident results in 8. 

This is should be 6 for at least.

This is why I do not play in Dynasty Leagues.

👎🏻

8 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

6 game suspension for sure. Sick of this crap. Zeke gets 6, looks innocent. Crazy g/f and no evidence.

Accusations alone should net you 6? I need to check my fantasy schedule and make some calls...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, tpat30 said:

It's way too soon to say he deserves 6 games. We don't even really know any details except his son broke his arm, police and child services are looking in to it, and police were called earlier this month about another incident but prosecutors declined to bring charges. The fact that police are involved is telling but it doesn't mean he's guilty, at least not yet. 

I think it's kind of significant that this is the 2nd time police have conducted child abuse investigations on Hill in a two week span. Although there wasn't charges for the first incident it shows at the very least something is "off" with that family.

I hope the son is okay and safe.