Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Looks like several weeks depending on what structure the broken end of the clavicle hit. Anything in that area (lungs, heart, windpipe etc) could take damage.

Watkins wr1 until he gets hurt or hill returns

I have no footage, but to me sounds like puncture lung. He said precaution, meaning not life threaten. Sounds like he’s breathing on one lung if I had to guess.

Kinda stunned it isn't locked.     I have him and AJ Green in one league, this is gonna be a tight squeeze.  

I honestly feel like a few weeks sounds very optimistic.  Face it, they dont nee. .  him to win most weeks, and rushing back a clavicle injury is ill advised.   I'm gonna put him on the block and just see what I can get .  I have him in 3 leagues, two are keepable.  

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, BrianM said:

Kinda stunned it isn't locked.     I have him and AJ Green in one league, this is gonna be a tight squeeze.  

I honestly feel like a few weeks sounds very optimistic.  Face it, they dont nee. .  him to win most weeks, and rushing back a clavicle injury is ill advised.   

I'm in the same boat with Green and Hill. I also feel like "a few weeks" is overly optimistic.

I swear there's a curse on my 2nd round picks.

8 minutes ago, Kablooy said:

Who will benefit on the team and get his reps?

Quite obvious no ? I would say Watkins, Kelce, and finally the rookie Mecole Hardman . In that order 

i can handle two or three weeks.   

looks like we dodged a bullet as Hill owners.. it looked much worst on that golf cart.  but we gone be alright. yes it sucks but He will be back in time vs Lions or the next week at home against Indy

Robinson seemed to be in there the most after Hill went down.   Hardman seems like the logical choice but he didn't even touch the ball yesterday.   Guessing Robinson sees a slight uptick, Sammy gets most of the loose targets, and Hardman gets in for a few.      

Damn, that is worst than he will miss "a couple weeks".

yep, i wouldn't expect him to be 100% at all when he returns, and that might not be 'til after Halloween. 

Chiefs aren't going to rush him back. They look ok without him and they have SB aspirations.

21 minutes ago, ludawg23 said:

Damn, that is worst than he will miss "a couple weeks".

They did say his injuries were on the lesser end of the scale- and the hospital stay was precautionary.   4 weeks out seems about right.    

Hardman is a good speculative add.   D Robinson too.    Now Sammy gets the wr1 treatment. 

19 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

They did say his injuries were on the lesser end of the scale- and the hospital stay was precautionary.   4 weeks out seems about right.    

Which is consistent with a few weeks, although Schefter did say a couple weeks.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, blazehound said:

Which is consistent with a few weeks, although Schefter did say a couple weeks.

6-8 weeks at the earliest.

19 minutes ago, oban14 said:

6-8 weeks at the earliest.

Yep...

Treatment for a broken collarbone usually requires a sling or figure-of-eight splint to keep the area immobile for several weeks. In some cases, surgery may be required. Most clavicle fractures heal within 6 to 8 weeks. Physical therapy may help with rehabilitation.

Edited by iretirefromfantasy