Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

9 hours ago, FISH20 said:

I hope the son is okay and safe.

Well Hill's 3-year-old has a broken arm, so he's kind of not okay.

We don't know how he sustained the injury, however.  3 year olds are very injury-prone because they are strong and agile enough to climb up onto things, stick their hands in places, jump off couches, and the like, but they are usually too young to appreciate the need to be cautious and protect their own safety.

If it is something like that, and Hill just didn't mind him closely enough, he might avoid any suspension.  I would be curious to know if father and child are still residing together; that would be an important clue as to how the authorities are viewing the case.

11 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

This is def the year Sammy Watkins will break out.

for three games before he gets injured again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Well Hill's 3-year-old has a broken arm, so he's kind of not okay.

We don't know how he sustained the injury, however.  3 year olds are very injury-prone because they are strong and agile enough to climb up onto things, stick their hands in places, jump off couches, and the like, but they are usually too young to appreciate the need to be cautious and protect their own safety.

If it is something like that, and Hill just didn't mind him closely enough, he might avoid any suspension.  I would be curious to know if father and child are still residing together; that would be an important clue as to how the authorities are viewing the case.

tyreekson.jpg

3 hours ago, lolcopter said:

for three games before he gets injured again

I was actually shocked he is still just 25. There's still time!

3 hours ago, LeeVanCleef said:

tyreekson.jpg

So the incident where the son broke his arm happened after the snapchat. I don't think that photo proves anything unless you are trying to say that the police report is wrong and the son never broke his arm.

3 hours ago, LeeVanCleef said:

tyreekson.jpg

Was just taken before he broke his arm.

4 minutes ago, FISH20 said:

So the incident where the son broke his arm happened after the snapchat. I don't think that photo proves anything unless you are trying to say that the police report is wrong and the son never broke his arm.

Nothing has been proven at this point and there is a lot of misinformation and poor journalism going on. Sit back and relax and wait for the investigation to finish.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, FISH20 said:

7 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

Was just taken before he broke his arm.

Ah ok. Wasn't 100% sure when the break supposedly happened. Thought it was prior to this posting which made me think that his arm was never broken.

But as @devaster said, there is a lot of misinformation being reported so hopefully we get some clarity soon as to what actually happened and who is involved.

Edited by LeeVanCleef

Just now, LeeVanCleef said:

Ah ok. Wasn't 100% sure when the break supposedly happened. Thought it was prior to this posting.

But as @devaster said, there is a lot of misinformation being reported so hopefully we get some clarity soon as to what actually happened and who is involved.

2019 doesn't work like that. Guilty until proven innocent these days. Though Tyreke prob is guilty because he is a really crappy person.

55 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

2019 doesn't work like that. Guilty until proven innocent these days. Though Tyreke prob is guilty because he is a really crappy person.

“guilty until proven innocent” is actually the government-approved standard in china and japan (and guantanamo),

but “guilty and what is the suspension?” seems the knee-jerk reaction here in our fantasy forums...

3zr1fCd.gif?zoom=2.625&resize=371,209&ss

• Thanks 1

Now that you mention it, there are quite a few similarities between Roger and Q!

Another thing to mention about the NFL is that they take their own sweet time to investigate, and they suspend when and if Goodell pleases, regardless of what the court system decides.

• Like 1

This should really be the Tyreek Hill 2020 Outlook thread.

• Thanks 2

Well it was fun while it lasted 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Well it was fun while it lasted 

10 minutes ago, Leopard said:

His career is over. 

The career has yet to be determined however  any leverage he had in future contract guarantees has been lost

Obviously there is a toxic dynamic between  him and the mother of his children. Someone needs to pull him aside and discuss with him solutions to eliminate their toxicity.  His choices are affecting him and the opportunitites he cab provide for his children.

Personally I would suggest they set up 2 households in walking distance to each other. She lives in one and he lives in the other. Sometimes 2 people simply can't live under the same roof and function properly, yet if there is some separation they get along great. Sometimes you need your own space. 🤔

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, dashoe said:

Obviously there is a toxic dynamic between  him and the mother of his children. Someone needs to pull him aside and discuss with him solutions to eliminate their toxicity.  His choices are affecting him and the opportunitites he cab provide for his children.

Personally I would suggest they set up 2 households in walking distance to each other. She lives in one and he lives in the other. Sometimes 2 people simply can't live under the same roof and function properly, yet if there is some separation they get along great. Sometimes you need your own space. 🤔

Or just break up. Or just he's a scumbag and can't control his abusive tendencies and doesn't belong in a relationship of any kind. 

Happy I got to own him last year but if it comes out he broke this kids arm his career is over, not to mention he should get jail time. 

Kareem was forgiven because it was looked at as a drunken altercation and he barely kicked her. Breaking a kids arm is entirely different. 

Edited by oliminator123
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Sometimes aholes are just aholes.
If he's proven guilty, he needs to be behind bars...
I hear they love little guys that abuse children in prisons...

Edited by Winky

Tyreek costs me my 6th to keep.    I have the ability right now to acquire Sammy Watkins, who will have the same cost, for next to nothing, so it should be going down shortly. If he's charged, Hill has to be missing lots of games if not a permaban.......does that scenario make Watkins gold or would i be better off giving up picks to get a different keeper?    

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2019 at 12:35 PM, Winky said:

Enough. No one cares,  about your fantasy team 

On 3/17/2019 at 12:35 PM, Winky said:

You have zero rights,  to talk like that.  Hill is a hole, yes. He wont do any jail time and you know it

Posted (edited)
On 3/17/2019 at 11:13 AM, oliminator123 said:

Or just break up. Or just he's a scumbag and can't control his abusive tendencies and doesn't belong in a relationship of any kind. 

Happy I got to own him last year but if it comes out he broke this kids arm his career is over, not to mention he should get jail time. 

Kareem was forgiven because it was looked at as a drunken altercation and he barely kicked her. Breaking a kids arm is entirely different. 

Context is very important, even If it involves a child having a broken arm. We got nothin yet so.....

LCK HIm UP FOravEr!!!

Edited by bhawks489