Corleone

Tyreek Hill 2019 Outlook

57 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Context is very important, even If it involves a child having a broken arm. We got nothin yet so.....

LCK HIm UP FOravEr!!!

Agreed. Which is why I said "if it comes out he broke the kids arm". Don't really know what context would change his breaking of a child's arm from "WTF" to "oh it was an oopsie!" other than the entire family lying so his career isn't ruined. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, oliminator123 said:

Agreed. Which is why I said "if it comes out he broke the kids arm". Don't really know what context would change his breaking of a child's arm from "WTF" to "oh it was an oopsie!" other than the entire family lying so his career isn't ruined. 

Maybe the kid is Wolverine and the arm is healed already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/17/2019 at 9:35 AM, Winky said:

Sometimes aholes are just aholes.
If he's proven guilty, he needs to be behind bars...
I hear they love little guys that abuse children in prisons...

If Hill ever goes to prison, he will be a celebrity inmate who will never interact with the general population.  Recall Aaron Hernandez.  But I agree, we are a long ways off from all of that...

On 3/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, bhawks489 said:

Accusations alone should net you 6? I need to check my fantasy schedule and make some calls...

Apparently you don’t know how Goodell runs things.

3 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Tyreek Hill Trade Rumors: Chiefs WR Discussed in Talks to THE JOHN DORSEY CLEVELAND BROWNS REHABILITATION CENTER FOR PLAYERS TOO TOXIC FOR OTHER NFL TEAMS

👆Seems like the most likely destination 😂

On 3/19/2019 at 11:13 PM, SharkSwimmer said:

If Hill ever goes to prison, he will be a celebrity inmate who will never interact with the general population.  Recall Aaron Hernandez.  But I agree, we are a long ways off from all of that...

No clue how prison works, but Aaron Hernandez got into at least one prison fight and had a roommate at a time.

48 minutes ago, dmb3684 said:

No clue how prison works, but Aaron Hernandez got into at least one prison fight and had a roommate at a time.

He was in a State max secure prison not federal. . different policies. So no idea what his designation was in that specific prison 

Just now, dashoe said:

He was in a State max secure prison not federal. . different policies. So no idea what his designation was in that specific prison 

Haha We know which prison Tyreek will go to now?

Why would they be shopping him while working out a huge contract?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dmb3684 said:

Bro...as soon as you walk the line, you've got to throw blows...earn that respect early or you're gonna be tested.  Pick out someone that looks tough but not too tough.  You don't want to get killed here.  But you also don't want to beat down someone who's weak.  Be ready to take your blows.  Act crazy af.  That will make dem guys think twice.  

Once you're in, make friends with an old black man that can procure certain things.  From day one, start digging through your cell walls.

Also, join one of the Mexican gangs and learn how to send messages by hanging notes out of your cell on long strings.

Have your crew smuggle in drugs and phones in their butts.

Don't take s*** off the screws either.   Find one or two that might be willing to do you favors for cash.   If not, have your homies on the outside threaten their families.

Fill your pillow case with sodas and use that as a melee weapon.   If you can get a hold of a stereo, have it wired to explode in a rival's face.

Start reading everything you can about the law and file appeals and represent yourself.  

Don't be anyone's bit#h.   

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Are...those the plots of "Shawshank," "American Me," "Oz," and "Orange is the New Black?"

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, FollowTheLeader said:

LMAO.  Man...I haven't thought of that movie in ages.  

Edited by K197040

3 minutes ago, Tribe Called Questionable said:

How can you be so obtuse?

I get up REALLY early in the morning.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Oh yeah...plus watch out for the Dementors

Image result for the office dementors

Thank you. I'm too lazy to post pictures, but Prison Mike needed to be involved here.

Edited by dmb3684
  • Like 1

Were the trade talks prior to negotiations for a massive deal or after? What about the incident?

Its like that guy in your league who tries to trade you that star player who just got an ACL tear and he's trying to ship him off before you notice

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, bhawks489 said:

Were the trade talks prior to negotiations for a massive deal or after? What about the incident?

Its like that guy in your league who tries to trade you that star player who just got an ACL tear and he's trying to ship him off before you notice

quit trying to hijack the thread

15 minutes ago, K197040 said:

quit trying to hijack the thread

SnOwBeAsT

2 hours ago, dmb3684 said:

Hernandez saw himself as a gangster and was in the Bloods. Apples and Oranges 

28 minutes ago, fingers said:

Hernandez saw himself as a gangster and was in the Bloods. Apples and Oranges 

I don't think you read the conversation. 

• Like 1