munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

2 hours ago, dashoe said:

I think same to worse. Last season he was the beneficiary of Josh Gordon leaving, Higgins injured, calloway underperforming ,njoku dissappearing,louis out and when they added perrriman they actually had a legit deep threat who had a good connection with Baker.  So despite all of those factors plus Landry running a full route tree, being the defacto alpha wr on the team he was basically average.  I also don't think he had chemistry with Baker. 

Landry would need to increase is TD totals and dominate on those intermediary routes to make a push into the wr1 ranks but I could easily see the OBJ and baker chemistry lighting it up all over the field and not leaving much for Landry.

basically i have no interest in another sterling shepard

I haven’t paid the $ to see the % he spent running routes in the slot...to see if he played out of position a sig amount on the outside

I am lost. Is this the Nick Chubb thread?

I was about to say, “Did this just become the Cleveland Browns Outlook” thread while I wasn’t looking?!

7 hours ago, BMcP said:

I was about to say, “Did this just become the Cleveland Browns Outlook” thread while I wasn’t looking?!

It’s all about the Browns now.  

• Haha 1