munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Agreed. But if he doesn't go off I am selling immediately. This is a matchup where Chubb could get 30 carries, and have an elite rb1 game. Keyword: should.

 

People come to this site to get good advice and then they see stuff like this smh

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

 

Selling Week 2? Really?

I don’t blame him. It shows Cleveland still doesn’t understand how to script games. If this isn’t a Chubb game there isn’t going to be one. Will he still have big games probably but it’s going to be a headache and as we get closer to week 10 it’s going to be more stress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why anybody would be worried at this point. Had 20 touches and went against the Titans who were 4th best against fantasy rbs in 2018. Sure the Browns looked bad, but it’s week 1. Hopefully that was Chubbs worst game this year. It’s all about opportunities in fantasy, and this guy will get plenty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My biggest problem wasn’t chubbs touches and points. Was just an overall bad game for the Browns. But that vultured TD. Chubb gets that and everyone is ok with his performance. My problem is why give that to Hilliard and not reward your starting back in his first game. If that happens again that’s a major problem and I’ll be selling him ASAP. One can only imagine what happens when hunt gets in the mix if that’s how they are treating chubb already.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Agreed. But if he doesn't go off I am selling immediately. This is a matchup where Chubb could get 30 carries, and have an elite rb1 game. Keyword: should.

If someone asked me to give them a summary of this forum I’d point them to this post. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

If someone asked me to give them a summary of this forum I’d point them to this post. 

 

I mean I don't think there's anything that wrong with what I said. Theres no darnold. Jets missing key defenders. Browns favored by 6-7 on the road. No Hilliard to steal goal line. Game flow and carries are going to be supreme, at least we all hope. He has no excuse to to less than 15 PTs on Monday. That's what I'm expecting because you literally could not ask for any more variables such as the above being presented in this matchup.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

I don’t blame him. It shows Cleveland still doesn’t understand how to script games. If this isn’t a Chubb game there isn’t going to be one. Will he still have big games probably but it’s going to be a headache and as we get closer to week 10 it’s going to be more stress

 

At least you can see where I'm coming from lol. I've been all in on Chubb but if he's not a rb1 on Monday I am out. it's literally all perfectly laid out.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

I mean I don't think there's anything that wrong with what I said. Theres no darnold. Jets missing key defenders. Browns favored by 6-7 on the road. No Hilliard to steal goal line. Game flow and carries are going to be supreme, at least we all hope. He has no excuse to to less than 15 PTs on Monday. That's what I'm expecting because you literally could not ask for any more variables such as the above being presented in this matchup.

Browns were favored last week as well in what would be considered a good game script type of game. But then football happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, devaster said:

Browns were favored last week as well in what would be considered a good game script type of game. But then football happened.

 I get it. We have more information now, and quantifiable metrics like darnold Vegas points valuation and key defenders for jets out. And Beckham matchup is as good as it gets. literally he needs to be a top 6 play lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am slightly concerned about Hilliard’s one carry coming from the 4 yard line, but until we see it happen again (Chubb pulled inside the 5) I’m going to think/hope it was just a fluke. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

any projections for tonight? jets missing two studs on defense right? The rookie first round pick and Mosely?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

any projections for tonight? jets missing two studs on defense right? The rookie first round pick and Mosely?

A Chubb explosion all over the Jets faces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

any projections for tonight? jets missing two studs on defense right? The rookie first round pick and Mosely?

 

20/100/1td

3/25

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i've begged off popping in here, seeing as how i puffed this kid up all summer - week one was not good magick foosball wise, but he did work in a nasty negative game script. 

we won't have that tonite. 

21/153/2

2/11/0

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, swetooth9 said:

full chubb tonight

I need 6 points from him. If he doesn't deliver there will be no chubb for the rest of the season.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i've begged off popping in here, seeing as how i puffed this kid up all summer - week one was not good magick foosball wise, but he did work in a nasty negative game script. 

we won't have that tonite. 

21/153/2

2/11/0

 

15/79/0

3/-1/0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need Chubb to become that stud RB1 I drafted him to be more than ever after all of my other RB's have been underwhelming to start the season.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just hope Elijah McGuire doesn't Jeff Wilson the hell out of Nick Chubb.

You Matt Brieda owners know what I'm talking about.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Vegas lines for tonite:

-150 to score

o82.5 yds rushing (-140)

o2.5 receptions (-125)

 

Very good safe odds. Chubb us more valuable with the downgrades of kamara and Samuels. He needs to ball out tonight

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

 

Very good safe odds. Chubb us more valuable with the downgrades of kamara and Samuels. He needs to ball out tonight

 

Kamara and Conner*, and even Samuels with the QB downgrade

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Vegas lines for tonite:

-150 to score

o82.5 yds rushing (-140)

o2.5 receptions (-125)

 

That's absolutely terrible.  Until a guy is an established TD machine in a juggernaut offense (like Gurley last year) I'd never lay that much wood on a guy to score a TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.