munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

32 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Agreed. But if he doesn't go off I am selling immediately. This is a matchup where Chubb could get 30 carries, and have an elite rb1 game. Keyword: should.

People come to this site to get good advice and then they see stuff like this smh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, oresteszero said:

Selling Week 2? Really?

I don’t blame him. It shows Cleveland still doesn’t understand how to script games. If this isn’t a Chubb game there isn’t going to be one. Will he still have big games probably but it’s going to be a headache and as we get closer to week 10 it’s going to be more stress

Not sure why anybody would be worried at this point. Had 20 touches and went against the Titans who were 4th best against fantasy rbs in 2018. Sure the Browns looked bad, but it’s week 1. Hopefully that was Chubbs worst game this year. It’s all about opportunities in fantasy, and this guy will get plenty.

• Like 2

My biggest problem wasn’t chubbs touches and points. Was just an overall bad game for the Browns. But that vultured TD. Chubb gets that and everyone is ok with his performance. My problem is why give that to Hilliard and not reward your starting back in his first game. If that happens again that’s a major problem and I’ll be selling him ASAP. One can only imagine what happens when hunt gets in the mix if that’s how they are treating chubb already.

Edited by StevenSC400
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Agreed. But if he doesn't go off I am selling immediately. This is a matchup where Chubb could get 30 carries, and have an elite rb1 game. Keyword: should.

If someone asked me to give them a summary of this forum I’d point them to this post. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Gohawks said:

If someone asked me to give them a summary of this forum I’d point them to this post. 

I mean I don't think there's anything that wrong with what I said. Theres no darnold. Jets missing key defenders. Browns favored by 6-7 on the road. No Hilliard to steal goal line. Game flow and carries are going to be supreme, at least we all hope. He has no excuse to to less than 15 PTs on Monday. That's what I'm expecting because you literally could not ask for any more variables such as the above being presented in this matchup.

7 hours ago, Golden Spikes said:

I don’t blame him. It shows Cleveland still doesn’t understand how to script games. If this isn’t a Chubb game there isn’t going to be one. Will he still have big games probably but it’s going to be a headache and as we get closer to week 10 it’s going to be more stress

At least you can see where I'm coming from lol. I've been all in on Chubb but if he's not a rb1 on Monday I am out. it's literally all perfectly laid out.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

I mean I don't think there's anything that wrong with what I said. Theres no darnold. Jets missing key defenders. Browns favored by 6-7 on the road. No Hilliard to steal goal line. Game flow and carries are going to be supreme, at least we all hope. He has no excuse to to less than 15 PTs on Monday. That's what I'm expecting because you literally could not ask for any more variables such as the above being presented in this matchup.

Browns were favored last week as well in what would be considered a good game script type of game. But then football happened.

Just now, devaster said:

Browns were favored last week as well in what would be considered a good game script type of game. But then football happened.

I get it. We have more information now, and quantifiable metrics like darnold Vegas points valuation and key defenders for jets out. And Beckham matchup is as good as it gets. literally he needs to be a top 6 play lol

I am slightly concerned about Hilliard’s one carry coming from the 4 yard line, but until we see it happen again (Chubb pulled inside the 5) I’m going to think/hope it was just a fluke. 

any projections for tonight? jets missing two studs on defense right? The rookie first round pick and Mosely?

12 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

any projections for tonight? jets missing two studs on defense right? The rookie first round pick and Mosely?

A Chubb explosion all over the Jets faces. 

12 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

20/100/1td

3/25

i've begged off popping in here, seeing as how i puffed this kid up all summer - week one was not good magick foosball wise, but he did work in a nasty negative game script. 

we won't have that tonite. 

21/153/2

2/11/0

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, swetooth9 said:

full chubb tonight

I need 6 points from him. If he doesn't deliver there will be no chubb for the rest of the season.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

i've begged off popping in here, seeing as how i puffed this kid up all summer - week one was not good magick foosball wise, but he did work in a nasty negative game script. 

we won't have that tonite. 

21/153/2

2/11/0

15/79/0

3/-1/0

I need Chubb to become that stud RB1 I drafted him to be more than ever after all of my other RB's have been underwhelming to start the season.

• Like 1

I just hope Elijah McGuire doesn't Jeff Wilson the hell out of Nick Chubb.

You Matt Brieda owners know what I'm talking about.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Vegas lines for tonite:

-150 to score

o82.5 yds rushing (-140)

o2.5 receptions (-125)

Very good safe odds. Chubb us more valuable with the downgrades of kamara and Samuels. He needs to ball out tonight

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PlayTheWaivers said:

Very good safe odds. Chubb us more valuable with the downgrades of kamara and Samuels. He needs to ball out tonight

Kamara and Conner*, and even Samuels with the QB downgrade

2 hours ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Vegas lines for tonite:

-150 to score

o82.5 yds rushing (-140)

o2.5 receptions (-125)

That's absolutely terrible.  Until a guy is an established TD machine in a juggernaut offense (like Gurley last year) I'd never lay that much wood on a guy to score a TD.