munde53

Nick Chubb 2019 Outlook

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2019/09/25/whats-wrong-with-baker-mayfield-and-the-browns-offense/

pretty good read, basically says Oline has been OK, Baker is abandoning the pocket too soon too often when there isn't pressure, struggling to make the correct reads on RPO's (most of the time when he screws it up he is keeping it when he needs to be handing it to Chubb), would benefit with some more no huddle or get to the line type plays and utilize the Rams approach where they get to the line quickly and McVay tells Goff what he needs to be seeing. 

It's almost as if the Cleveland Browns are....

...the Cleveland Browns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, dashoe said:

ICYMI: #Browns Freddie Kitchens on turning the playcalling over to Todd Monken: 'That's not even being considered' https://t.co/HLISRvDfK4

— Mary Kay Cabot (@MaryKayCabot) September 24, 2019

Appreciate the FYI. I did catch that, which is why the situation doesn’t make sense to me. It’s not like kitchens is some Arians level offensive guru where it makes sense for him to do the play calling. He is obviously in way over his head (admitting 1st and goal from the 4 is a “new situation” lol) with the most vanilla playcalling ever. Why not focus on being a mediocre-poor HC and let your OC who has some experience and a modicum of success do their job?

What you have to like is the post week 8 schedule.  Lot of get right opportunities there after NE, provided you're not a Hunt truther.

Elite RB doing elite things. Told you everyone needs to calm down. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Why didn’t he get that last one? 

Dont wanna complain after such a game just wondering lol

• Like 1

Just now, KB24MVP said:

Why didn’t he get that last one? 

Dont wanna complain after such a game just wondering lol

Game was over. Why risk it? Hilliard was in on garbage time.

hilliard has at least some semblance of a redzone role for whatever reason. maybe they're just preparing for hunt to slide in there. get ready for that headache

• Haha 6

He looked like he was shot out of a cannon on that 88 yard TD. I must’ve rewound and watched it 10 times.

Holy #%*^, I didn’t realize he had a gear like that.

• Like 6

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Game was over. Why risk it? Hilliard was in on garbage time.

think he was in there for a RZ package before the game got out of hand as well

I have the pleasure of facing this fantasy god this week. Much respect lord Chubb, much respect!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

hilliard has at least some semblance of a redzone role for whatever reason. maybe they're just preparing for hunt to slide in there. get ready for that headache

We get it, you own the K.Hunt.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

A redzone role when they're up by 15 and don't want to get Chubb hurt after already scoring 3?

I can totally live with that kind of headache.

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, munde53 said:

We get it, you own the K.Hunt.

Na I don't. You're just sensitive. I only own Chubb. I watched the game and Hilliard was in for a few red zone snaps way before the game was out of hand. 

Edited by FritzLn

I do not know why I visit this thread... he has a bad game... eww watch out for hunt week 11 he has a monster game eww watch out for hunt... its literally maddening to come in here and every effing page hunt this hunt will command carries.... jesus... mods can you delete hunt posts in here so people that wanna talk chubb can without wanting to cut their own eyes out for reading garbage...

I'm def sensitive... 

Can this guy just be good?? Cause he is...

Edited by hard1
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, FritzLn said:

Na I don't. You're just sensitive. I only own Chubb. I watched the game and Hilliard was in for a few red zone snaps way before the game was out of hand. 

You're literally being negative just to be negative. 

I could care less that Hilliard was in on a few red zone snaps before the game got out of hand. Workhorse running backs get rotated out all of the time. Elliot gets rotated out, Kamara gets rotated out, Saquon even got rotated out for Gallman before he was injured. 

No matter what Chubb does good or bad for some reason you feel like you need to be negative toward his production even when there is nothing to be negative about. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Well the browns finally figured out the game needs to roll through Chubb. I was worried they wouldn’t but they did. He’s gonna be a stud rest of the way.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, StevenSC400 said:

Well the browns finally figured out the game needs to roll through Chubb. I was worried they wouldn’t but they did. He’s gonna be a stud rest of the way.

This is my sentiment as well. I thought the coaches wanted to make Baker into a star instead of coaching winning football. Offense should go through Chubb. It took Zimmer 10 games before he took the air out of the football.