Sign in to follow this  
fabrar

Kemba for Vuc straight up? WHIR

Kemba GM sent me this offer and wants my Vuc. Should I go ahead and do it? Vuc has been an absolute monster but there is still that lingering fear of being traded at the deadline to a less favorable position. Kemba is playing for a max contract and is in no danger for being traded so he seems like more of a "safe" pick

It's close but I would stick with Kemba.  I don't think Vuc gets dealt, but trading Kemba leaves you with a big hole at PG, especially with Ball having a down year and Teague battling injuries this season.

please help

6 minutes ago, jmoney23 said:

It's close but I would stick with Kemba.  I don't think Vuc gets dealt, but trading Kemba leaves you with a big hole at PG, especially with Ball having a down year and Teague battling injuries this season.

please help

I'm actually trading FOR Kemba haha. But either, the deal is done - I did Vuc+Brogdon for Kemba+Horford

5 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I'm actually trading FOR Kemba haha. But either, the deal is done - I did Vuc+Brogdon for Kemba+Horford

Wow...good job.  You got a steal too with Horford for Brogdon on the back end.

please help

That was a great trade on your part. Horford will have his occasional clunker because their are too many mouths to feed in Boston, but a very nice player to have overall. Great job. Vuc will come back to earth a bit 2nd half of the season as he always seems to do