Gohawks

Alvin Kamara 2019 Outlook

Been getting offers for Godwin for Kamara, been declining, but each week it has been harder. Hopefully Brees does return in week 8, but as of now this offense is a shadow of what it used to be at least in terms for Kamara. 

Outscored the last three weeks combined by Carlos Hyde.  What a strange game we play.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shift05 said:

Been getting offers for Godwin for Kamara, been declining, but each week it has been harder. Hopefully Brees does return in week 8, but as of now this offense is a shadow of what it used to be at least in terms for Kamara. 

You cray

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, shift05 said:

7 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

You cray

This 👆

34 minutes ago, FMIII said:

Any update today regarding his knee/ankle?

You will not have any updates until Tuesday or Wednesday. 

14 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

You cray

Ha, I didn't say I was going to do it, as I value RBs higher than WRs, but Godwin has been throwing up 20-40pts the last three weeks while Kamara has been less than 20, and closer to 10 for two of those three. He was my First round pick, but his value has not reflected that. 

5 minutes ago, The Cam's Pyjamas said:

Who has the cojones to play Kamara against the Bears this week?

If he's healthy I'm starting

45 minutes ago, The Cam's Pyjamas said:

Who has the cojones to play Kamara against the Bears this week?

The same Bears D that got destroyed by Josh Jacobs?

• Like 3

Keep him out until Brees is back so I don’t feel obligated to start him. Please and thank you.

11 minutes ago, ColoWrex said:

Does this imply Kamara might miss some time?

Yeah, it definitely does. You don't workout RBs for the heck of it, especially ones with the same skillset (relatively)

2 minutes ago, GenerallyPoorAdvice said:

Just traded for my favorite player in the league. F the stats and F the injuries, lets have some fun. Heal up young Alvin

Username checks out

• Haha 8

How worried are we here?  The whole silence on the knee injury is really concerning.  What are they hiding?  Now the Cadet news.  ugggggggggggg.  He was already disappointing so far this year.  Now it looks like he'll be out just as the bye weeks are here. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they sat him this week to heal up. Murray can carry the load in small sample sizes and they're playing with house money right now. I doubt many saw them winning all these Bridgewater games

24 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

How worried are we here?  The whole silence on the knee injury is really concerning.  What are they hiding?  Now the Cadet news.  ugggggggggggg.  He was already disappointing so far this year.  Now it looks like he'll be out just as the bye weeks are here. 

Very concerned. I would make reservations for another option this Sunday. Even if this cat plays, against CHICAGO defense at home? I'd be hesitant to play him but will if he's active.

2 minutes ago, WaiverLooter said:

Not a bad week to sit against the Bears D. Hopefully you cuffed him with Murray.

Murray is going to get stuffed this week too.

Sounds like a joke, but I am sitting him this week. Would be good to rest him and bring him back against the Cards.

9 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

Murray is going to get stuffed this week too.

Bears D was abused by Jacobs- wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss Murray looked quick and powerful against Jags.....

And-

Bears placed DT Akiem Hicks on injured reserve with an elbow injury.

Hicks had been soliciting second opinions since going down in Week 5. Now he won't be eligible to return until Week 15 in Green Bay. That's if he's not dealing with a season-ending injury. Hicks is one of the premier run stuffers in all of football, so it's a hammer blow to a team predictably regressing off its excellent 2018. Despite Hicks' loss, the Bears still look like an excellent fantasy defense on paper.

Oct 15, 2019, 1:39 PM ET
  •  

43 minutes ago, Islanderman said:

It's Tuesday bro. You know that time of the week, Saturday and Sunday, when you don't go to work and your boss has no idea what you are doing or how you feel? Monday and Tuesday are those days for players, of course there is silence.

Edited by MJJ28

8 minutes ago, kencav said:

Bears D was abused by Jacobs- wouldn’t be so quick to dismiss Murray looked quick and powerful against Jags.....

And-

Bears placed DT Akiem Hicks on injured reserve with an elbow injury.

Hicks had been soliciting second opinions since going down in Week 5. Now he won't be eligible to return until Week 15 in Green Bay. That's if he's not dealing with a season-ending injury. Hicks is one of the premier run stuffers in all of football, so it's a hammer blow to a team predictably regressing off its excellent 2018. Despite Hicks' loss, the Bears still look like an excellent fantasy defense on paper.

Oct 15, 2019, 1:39 PM ET
  •  

That was a one game outlier. Speaking as a Bears fan, this line is stout against the run. With or without Hicks. That was one game in London. Rest assured this unit will be hungry after the bye at home. Not saying you don't start Kamara or Murray, but don't expect another Jacobs like outing.