Sign in to follow this  
reverb

Pick up Satoransky? Bryant?

Team is below for the 8 cat 12 teamer. Sato seems like a nice pick up for my build. Bryant seems like he might have a better ROS compared to Kanter with NYK focusing on development. Should I make any moves here or hold? WHIR

Lauri Markkanen

Kanter

Gobert

Ingles

Warren

Kawhi

Paul George

D’angelo

Teague

Chris Paul

Bledsoe

How are you doing in the standing?

Do you have an IR spot for Teague or Paul?

Else I'd drop Teague for Bryant... dude is hot..

help with mine?

4 minutes ago, checkers said:

How are you doing in the standing?

Do you have an IR spot for Teague or Paul?

Else I'd drop Teague for Bryant... dude is hot..

help with mine?

This league is kinda funny. I'm tied for first currently. We have a 2 Center limit per team and I have Gobert and Kanter. No IR spots also. Do you think dropping Kanter for Bryant makes sense?

tomas is going to hold more value if you are looking for value here and trying to make a deal. seems like he will be easy to trade or package as his game fits in with most builds

33 minutes ago, colepenhagen said:

tomas is going to hold more value if you are looking for value here and trying to make a deal. seems like he will be easy to trade or package as his game fits in with most builds

Is there a player you would drop on my team for Tomas? I can only think of Teague or Ingles.

don't see how you can drop ingles 2+ threes 1.5steals is super valuable

Teague has track record and I cant drop him either.

since you can only start 2 centers I don't see a drop for tomas. might want to try some 2 for 1 deals. and open up roster space if possible

Sato should be owned in a 12 teamer. His stats aren't spectacular but he contributes nicely across the board with great percentages. This value is safer than Bryant's. TB is hot but idk how it lasts tbh. Sato is the safer pick

1 hour ago, andy1234 said:

Sato should be owned in a 12 teamer. His stats aren't spectacular but he contributes nicely across the board with great percentages. This value is safer than Bryant's. TB is hot but idk how it lasts tbh. Sato is the safer pick

14 minutes ago, Padilla814 said:

Why not both?! Lol

Not sure who to drop so I'm trying to figure out if it's even worth it. I'm highly tempted!

2 hours ago, reverb said:

Not sure who to drop so I'm trying to figure out if it's even worth it. I'm highly tempted!

This is going to sound dumb, but maybe Ingles? I have heard he is frustrating to own this season.

18 hours ago, reverb said:

Kanter is the only possible drop I see. Hope it wasn't too late.

21 hours ago, reverb said:

This league is kinda funny. I'm tied for first currently. We have a 2 Center limit per team and I have Gobert and Kanter. No IR spots also. Do you think dropping Kanter for Bryant makes sense?

Is your league a daily or weekly lineup league?  Have you made the moved yet ?

Kanter minutes have been dropped significantly last 5 games... he doesn't worth much if he's not a starter... I'd go for Bryant and drop Kanter if this is the case...