Sign in to follow this  
colepenhagen

Overpay for AD? WHIR

12 team 9 cat punt assist

give Embid, Dipo

get AD, Otto Porter

I am a sucker for otto porter love what he offers and the 4/4/4 po schedule. 

I'd do it. It's pricey but not an overpay. Dipo is better than otto by a good margin but AD is the best damn player in fantasy and if you have a chance to get him you go for it.

• Like 2

I would not say that is an overpay.  If anything I think that would be a pretty great deal for AD.  As an AD owner, I would probably ask for more (not much, but I would want a 3rd player to sweeten the offer), but it is a fair offer.

AD+Otto is a better combo of stats, IMO. Otto's upside is a plus and he'll get it going soon enough.

I'll go other way here. I think you're definitely overpaying. Embiid honestly is a beast himself and adding Dipo whose value is sort of on the low end too is a bit much really. It's not like you're gaining additional playoffs. I guess OPJ has 444 but so many rumors of him being moved, he could easily end up with Pels and have a 333 himself. As tempting as it is to go for AD, I'd stay put. Only way this really works is if you're not punting TO, or else it's definitely too much.

Help pls.

As others said, not much of an overpay. That is what its going to take to get AD. OPJ's value is going to rise with Wall out so I think its a good move. I would do it

I don't think it's a big overpay, but I do think it is a slight one. I'd do it to get the best guy in fantasy bball though. It's not enough to deter me from acquiring AD.

Posted (edited)

I'd do the trade. AD and porter are better.

Edited by Trade Monster

Big UNDERpay.  AD has a zscore of 1.39 while Embiid has one of .6 and Dipo is .12.  It would be a steal if you didn't get Otto, adding Otto and his .04 z score makes the deal filthy.