Valdy79

16 Team H2H Dynasty Needing New Owners

16 Team H2H Dynasty League in its seventh year has 2 franchises available for ownership, maybe 2 more as those prior owner decided to leave.

This is an active, year round league that is competitive, fun and free. Much like a GM, you are in charge of an entire professional baseball operation and also, as the manager, making line-up decisions. We have a full salary cap system with 25 man rosters and a 25 player minor league system. Our League is based in large part on MLB rules to be realistic (with waivers, minor league options, DFA, in-season and off-season free agency) as well as an annual Amateur draft (5 rounds).

I currently have 2 teams available and may have 2 more.  Some of the players on these teams are: Patrick Corbin, Ian Happ, Derek Fisher, Giancarlo Stanton, Yasmani Grandal, Justin Turner, Anthony Rendon, Andrew McCutchen, Rougned Odor.  Some players on the MiLB rosters include: Jo Adell, Adbert Alzolay, Scott Kingery, Frankie Montas and Kevin Newman. 

To give the new owners the ability to be competitive sooner rather than later, the new owners that join will take part in  a new owner draft that will include players (MLB and MiLB) and draft picks from the ownerless rosters.

If you are interested, email david.valderrama1@gmail.com for the link to the league site (utilize Proboards for management and ESPN for game play).

I've still got one, maybe two openings for my league.  Looking for anyone interested.  The new owners would participate in a new owner draft from the rosters of those owners who left.  Here is a quick snapshot of some of the available players:

Anthony Rizzo

Michael Conforto

Aroldis Chapman

Patrick Corbin

Dellin Betances

Giancarlo Stanton

Corey Knebel

Anthony Rendon

Plus many more!

I just had another owner drop out at the last minute so I'm looking for one more.  Whomever takes over this team will take on a major league and minor league roster in pretty good shape.  Some of the MLBers and MiLBers are:

Manny Machado

Javier Baez

Buster Posey

Marcell Ozuna

Royce Lewis

Nick Senzel

JP Crawford

Luis Robert

Hans Crouse

This is a FREE league.

Email me if interested at david.valderrama1@gmail.com

Still have one spot open.  Just to clarify, the new owner would be taking over an established team and not participating in a new owner draft.  Some of the players on that team are:

Manny Machado

Javier Baez

Buster Posey

Marcell Ozuna

Royce Lewis

Nick Senzel

JP Crawford

Luis Robert

Hans Crouse