thebadferret

David Johnson 2019 Outlook

5 minutes ago, MJJ28 said:

Hopefully he can heal up quick then. Cards could use a backup RB since Drake isn’t built to handle a full workload.

he looked fine vs sf

• Like 1

yea hes close to joining rivers on my dnd list, at best maybe flex spot next year 

What was the story out there today... is he still not 100%? I thought he still had the edge on Drake because they'd throw to him today. Esp vs a stout run defense

9 minutes ago, austin316 said:

What was the story out there today... is he still not 100%? I thought he still had the edge on Drake because they'd throw to him today. Esp vs a stout run defense

Same. He's not been good running this year, but he's been very involved in the passing game. He's not explosive anymore as a runner since the knee injury. Drake wasn't great either, but he did out-touch DJ. I don't know what to make of it anymore. Probably to my bench.

Edited by FitzMagic

Never touching this garbage dump of a player again from here on out

• Like 2

Drake is the RB#1 as of today. DJ is the water boy. Looks like he is a bit more broken than any of us thought. I watched the game, he showed nothing. However, he was not given much if any opportunity. Drake was the clear starter. That said, he's on my bench and I hope to trade him for the MNF cat. That cat was elusive, got past several defenders (security) and found the endzone after a 30 yard run. Yes, I try and find humor in my RB#1 scoring 1 point.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

DJ owners coming to realization that AZ traded for Drake for a reason

20yqm1.jpg.cf.jpg

The denial was a sight to behold

Trade deadline for me was Nov 9th in all of my leagues so I can't even trade this trash can. 

Anyway, this guy is awful. He literally looked like an 80 year old man running the ball today and I'm not even exaggerating. It looks like he doesn't even try/care. He fell to #12 to me in the draft and I felt very grateful at the time. Smh. Nightmare

we'll all sit him and dudes going to rush 23/100+ with 2TD'S right?

Edited by yanki01
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, yanki01 said:

we'll all sit him and dudes going to rush 23/100+ with 2TD'S right?

100 rush yards on 23 carries, thats 4.3 YPC for DJ thats way too high. . .

On 11/8/2019 at 12:13 PM, NBatum88 said:

buy low

On 11/8/2019 at 12:44 PM, ap0calypse said:

this isn't the low yet

there it is... feel free to buy now if you wish 

• Haha 1

This guy was literally like RB4 through 6 weeks and had all the signs of being a high end RB1. Then of course he gets his "active, but not really active", DNP, DNP, and today. Assuming he is not shutdown, you obviously cannot play him next week or his BYE.

Hero to Zero I guess.

For those of us with DJ AND Drake, seems DJ has taken the backseat in our lineups going forward.

1 minute ago, austin316 said:

For those of us with DJ AND Drake, seems DJ has taken the backseat in our lineups going forward.

Bye week next week. It's sure going to be interesting to see how the split goes in 2 weeks. 

Edited by Itachi_is_the_goat

Trying to trade this BUM at all cost. I have 4 trades on the table to ship him out of town. I honestly think he ends up getting IR'd before the season is over. Just a hunch.

• Like 1