pastorofmuppets2

Patrick Mahomes 2019 Outlook

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Well the short man Schefty reporting that Mahomies could come back "in less than three weeks".  Not sure how accurate that is, but that would be AHMAZING.

3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Great, that means we are just three weeks away from Andy Reid calling another draw play for his recovering QB.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Great, that means we are just three weeks away from Andy Reid calling another draw play for his recovering QB.

jUsT tURn aNd hAnD iT To DwiLLy 🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

Trade FOR Mahomes if your team is in need of a spark to turn the season around? Does nothing coming out of Rotoworld get reviewed before publishing anymore?

Edited by gufomel

30 minutes ago, gufomel said:

Trade FOR Mahomes if your team is in need of a spark to turn the season around? Does nothing coming out of Rotoworld get reviewed before publishing anymore?

Pssssh, speak for yourself.

I'm 3-4 in my "points per clap on the sideline" league.  This is the answer I've been looking for.

Just now, ColoWrex said:

From what I hear, he will be limited to practicing QB sneaks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, joebaker23 said:

Why is this guy even touching a football. Give the knee a rest dude

if he hobbles out there Sunday the entire Chiefs organization needs to be chit canned. 

ridiculous. 

• Like 1

Prediction:  Mahomes will play and first play from scrimmage will be a QB sneak, so's Smart Andy can prove a point . . .

Not a chance he’s playing this week but this definitely makes me feel like maybe he only misses 2 games? 

If he wasn't feeling good they wouldn't let him practice. It's not like they're forcing him to go out there. He's young and he looked perfectly fine walking around after the injury. 

Haven't you guys seen action shows? Whenever the hero dislocates something he pops it back in and kills 374 more people. Now equate the people the action hero kills to the yardage Mahomes throws for. 

Mahomes is an action hero. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

If he wasn't feeling good they wouldn't let him practice. It's not like they're forcing him to go out there. He's young and he looked perfectly fine walking around after the injury. 

Haven't you guys seen action shows? Whenever the hero dislocates something he pops it back in and kills 374 more people. Now equate the people the action hero kills to the yardage Mahomes throws for. 

Mahomes is an action hero. 

Give this man the Purple Heart. Putting his life on the line.

I feel like I am taking crazy pills, what is happening here??!

You would think they'd want him to actually rest and also allow Moore the full allotment of reps?

• Like 1

smart. make GB glameplan for Pat. then when Moore starts they'll be blindsided by how much he sucks in comparison

• Haha 3

Just now, FritzLn said:

smart. make GB glameplan for Pat. then when Moore starts they'll be blindsided by how much he sucks in comparison

Shady in the Wildcat - all. game. long. 

Reid is going to pull a Kingsbury and start Mahomes for the first play and then run Matt Moore out there for the rest of the game to drive the fantasy world crazy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

Putting no weight on the leg. Yeah, he looks great. 🙄

Yeah not sure what people are saying with these videos he is not planting and moving around super gingerly, not sure why he is even doing what he is doing right now TBH seems super risky. I am not an owner, but I own kelce, I say he comes back after his bye. However, if the chiefs start losing/raiders win that could change things.