DerrickHenrysCleats

Derrick Henry 2019 Outlook

This guy is a whole different animal (rhino) when he gets 2-3 steps moving forward before contact.  Those holes are coming and the home-run runs will follow!

• Like 1

Henry is better at real life football than fantasy. The guy is a beast. He was basically doing this to the Falcons in the second half.

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Nugget I found on my feed :

Last 500 carries:

Cowboys RB Ezekiel Elliott:

2,261 yards and 12 TDs (4.5 YPA)

Titans RB Derrick Henry:

2,260 yards and 23 TDs (4.5 YPA)

Now imagine Henry has Dak at QB and is running behind the Cowboys line (not that the Titans is bad).

45 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Now imagine Henry has Dak at QB and is running behind the Cowboys line (not that the Titans is bad).

Sounds absolutely terrible

47 minutes ago, JE7HorseGod said:

Titans oline has been a** so far. They are obviously missing their best LT and their thin at the RG position. 

1 minute ago, cashvillesent said:

Titans oline has been a** so far. They are obviously missing their best LT and their thin at the RG position. 

Well considering that more than half those carries mentioned were with Lewan and Conklin...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, crazyfingers711 said:

First rounder next year if he stays healthy 

We’ll see how the season goes. In PPR you better catch the ball or run for 1600 yards and 15+ touchdowns lol

Bellcow. Had a 2nd TD called back today. He is there offense. Wish they got him more involved in the passing game but he will easily (should) be up there with league leaders in carries (if not #1) by year end. 

What happened was ... baby rhino was shut down , painful stat line

Worth buying low on Henry with how dismal the Titan's offense looked yesterday?

15 hours ago, RunCMC said:

What happened was ... baby rhino was shut down , painful stat line

They sold out to stop Henry and were forcing Mariota to beat them.  Mariota was incapable so the box continued to be stacked and Henry had nowhere to go.  I hope the Titans stick with Tannehill

Just now, TommyKramer said:

They sold out to stop Henry and were forcing Mariota to beat them.  Mariota was incapable so the box continued to be stacked and Henry had nowhere to go.  I hope the Titans stick with Tannehill

They can basically copy Denver and Pittsburgh's playbook and beat the Chargers Sunday, which happens to fit in well with what they do.

As long as Mariota is the QB his value is modest at best. You didn't really think he was going to keep scoring every week did you? Teams know all they have to do is stack the line and he isn't going anywhere. He's a "flex because I don't have anyone better" play, no more.

“I regret playing Henry over Freeman”. Something I never thought I’d be saying Monday morning. 

9 minutes ago, bomont said:

As long as Mariota is the QB his value is modest at best. You didn't really think he was going to keep scoring every week did you? Teams know all they have to do is stack the line and he isn't going anywhere. He's a "flex because I don't have anyone better" play, no more.

Mariota could already be done as the QB.

For the record - I'm not saying Ryan Tannehill's a massive improvement.  But it looks like that ship may have sailed.

Titans need a QB in the worst way

Trade Mariota  to Jacksonville for Nick Foles so Foles can start for Tennessee and Minshew can start for Jacksonville

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He's great when he has one or fewer guys to beat. Let him run in a straight line towards the end zone like he did in Cleveland and he's great. What NFL RB can't do those things?

• Thanks 1

Just now, cashvillesent said:

He's great when he has one or fewer guys to beat. Let him run in a straight line towards the end zone like he did in Cleveland and he's great. What NFL RB can't do those things?

Damien Williams? 😁

• Haha 2