Corleone

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

Message added by tonycpsu

Would love to see him on the chiefs, Denver/sd to a lesser degree. Must watch tv.

Just imagine the turmoil in the Raiders FO right now. I don't see how something is handled like this without management/executives/coaches all pointing the finger at one another. I really don't think Mayock is going to survive this. 

• Like 1

My wishlist for Antonio Brown destinations:

1. Patriots

2. XFL

3. Raiders hold him hostage

4. Packers

5. Seahawks

Just now, Mr.STD said:

Just imagine the turmoil in the Raiders FO right now. I don't see how something is handled like this without management/executives/coaches all pointing the finger at one another. I really don't think Mayock is going to survive this. 

I agree, they either arent on the same page or gruden is lying to AB. No way they thought fining him out of his guaranteed money was going to go any other way.

Hope the raiders can shut him down without paying him and keep him from going elsewhere somehow

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Guwop said:

Hope the raiders can shut him down without paying him and keep him from going elsewhere somehow

They can only do that if he refuses to report after the five day letter. He might be dumb/crazy enough to do it too.

4 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

How is this a FO problem?  It’s Mayock’s fault this moron froze his feet?  It’s Mayock’s fault this moron wouldn’t agree to wear a new helmet?  It’s Mayock’s fault he was skipping walk throughs and practices?  They put language in his contract specifically to avoid this bull**** that he’s put forth.  The Raiders were more than patient and did everything to help this moron but he’s too far gone.  If he didn’t want to practice or go through camp he could of been honest and pulled a Marshawn Lynch and told coaches I’m not showing up for practices but I’ll give you my all on game days.  All these stupid antics could of been avoided.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, bomont said:

No, it would show that a$$ clowns like Brown can't say or do whatever they want and get away with it. Which is refreshing. The NFL is way too lenient on this kind of nonsense for way too long and trading away the problem to someone else (potentially even rewarding them because they want out and could go to a better team too) would play right into his hands. Let him sit and sulk like the little brat he is. 

I wonder what you could trade for and get him on your team right now? Backup kicker?  

This 100%. Let that piece of garbage sit out a season and stop enabling his ridiculous behavior.

• Like 1

They just released him.  Only one more day till we can all forget this lol.

So now that he got released another team can pick him up?? But the question is, would a team even bother with the way this clown is acting?

Business is not boomin'.

Edited by Corleone

2 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

How is this a FO problem?  It’s Mayock’s fault this moron froze his feet?  It’s Mayock’s fault this moron wouldn’t agree to wear a new helmet?  It’s Mayock’s fault he was skipping walk throughs and practices?  They put language in his contract specifically to avoid this bull**** that he’s put forth.  The Raiders were more than patient and did everything to help this moron but he’s too far gone.  If he didn’t want to practice or go through camp he could of been honest and pulled a Marshawn Lynch and told coaches I’m not showing up for practices but I’ll give you my all on game days.  All these stupid antics could of been avoided.

Mayock is the GM, the state of the team is ultimately his responsibility. Just look at the circus it is right now, that is a direct reflection of his management. He allowed AB to run roughshod over the organization from day one. ABs actions are not Mayock fault, but AB not being held accountable from the start is 100% on Mayock. He's either too weak to be the GM or incompetent.

• Like 1

Outstanding.

Finally that POS can stop polluting an actual refreshing and solid young team.   That team has a lot of  talent and a real shot of contending soon.  Getting rid of A Brown is the BEST move for the locker room that could / should have happened earlier.

Edited by Sivaro
  • Like 1