Corleone

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

Message added by tonycpsu

32 minutes ago, devaster said:

I'm still confused why the commissioner's exempt list is being discussed at all

You're still confused? It's not confusing at all.

57 minutes ago, wayzupusc said:

Given how Aaron Hernandez stuff went down with his little gang of inner circle sycophants....

Hernandez was either an affiliate or an outright member of the Bloods street gang.  AB is not a gangster.

38 minutes ago, devaster said:

I'm still confused why the commissioner's exempt list is being discussed at all. It is almost like the media attaches itself to the most recent narrative, like Kareem Hunt last season. Completely different cases and situations though.

Because he hurt people’s feelings?

5 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

Hernandez was either an affiliate or an outright member of the Bloods street gang.  AB is not a gangster.

A wanna-be G, maybe.  I'm sure he'll respond on Twitter if we ask him, the guy can't keep his fingers off his phone.

Just now, herschel said:

That second sentence is so redundant lol. "It could happen later today, tomorrow, Sunday or next week or beyond"

Insightful stuff

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Game over

Edited by FFCollusion
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

He’s donzo in the league. JG and Edelman owners rejoice!!!

• Like 1

Lol Pats cut him.

Delusional AB owners probably think Green Bay or KC going to give him a chance next, and he'll still be in the "WR1" mix.

Edited by cs3
  • Like 1

That Chad Kelly to Antonio Brown connection is going to set the new XFL on fire.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

This could've been avoided by refusing to contact any of the accusers 

• Like 1

His career might be over & I say GOOD

Yeah his career has come to a close.

I can’t believe everyone who didn’t think this was a big deal for AB’s fantasy outlook. It was plain as day that this was a major issue from a PR perspective. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mbell317 said:

But that doesn't stop you from posting it . .  . It is incorrect. The painter did not file a suit. The incident happened years ago. 

I was in the middle of looking it up when my phone reached 0% battery.  It overheats when it charges, so then I had to put it in the refrigerator (seriously, every time) before I could boot it back up after letting it charge back to 50%.

• Haha 2