Corleone

Antonio Brown 2019 Outlook

tonycpsu

Recent developments in AB's employment status, along with the continued inability of some users to keep their comments within the site guidelines, have forced us to lock this thread yet again.  If circumstances warrant, we will reopen.

Message added by tonycpsu

Bye bye Pig Dog......

1 minute ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Dude couldn't put his phone down for a second. All he had to do was stfu and he'd be walking right to the SB with that patriots cupcake schedule.

exactly. plus the millions upon millions of dollars. money don't last forever especially when you're crazy. he's in for a lifetime of regret.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr.STD said:

And this is exactly how you handle AB. The Raiders let him get away with everything, the Patriots straight up cut his a$$ after one slip up. I gained some respect for the Pats today, and that makes me feel dirty.

lol

2 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

And this is exactly how you handle AB. The Raiders let him get away with everything, the Patriots straight up cut his a$$ after one slip up. I gained some respect for the Pats today, and that makes me feel dirty.

you are low key hilarious

1 minute ago, ponchsox said:

Is he a drop in fantasy now?

No, unfortunately not

• Haha 1

Just now, kball09 said:

No, unfortunately not

Why not?

Is he still hanging out with Gisele at the Brady household?  Because that might get weird.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, ponchsox said:

Why not?

Because someone else may sign him

• Like 1

You can take the kitty cat out of the pound   But you can’t take the pound out of the kitty cat   

Damn. I really didn't think he was going to be suspended. Obviously something is coming out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jasonresno said:

Can we rage drop now?

Who? If he can’t survive in NE, it’s not happening 

Just now, kball09 said:

What team would want to deal with the circus they saw on Hard Knocks and in NE? Especially with a suspension looming? He will be on the Comissioners exempt list pretty quick Im sure. 

5 minutes ago, Mr.STD said:

Patriots signed him after his Steelers/Raiders shenanigans, then held him through his rape allegations. So, no.

• Like 3

I think it's safe to cut him in fantasy now.  No team is going to risk the PR nightmare and give him yet another chance after everything that is coming out.

3 minutes ago, kball09 said:

yeah, until the league steps in and suspends him or whatever they do you cant drop him imo

lotta posts not gonna age well in this thread

i hope somebody brings back the "legality" argument

"hey why did the Pats cut him, he didn't do anything illegal"

Edited by Cotton Jones

Just now, Dexter75 said:

What team would want to deal with the circus they saw on Hard Knocks and in NE? Especially with a suspension looming? He will be on the Comissioners exempt list pretty quick Im sure. 

No need without a team.   He has no contract 

Just now, atrium said:

Patriots signed him after his Steelers/Raiders shenanigans, then held him through his rape allegations. So, no.

Right because allegations = guilt. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phisouza33 said:

Career over

How can you say that? What if he's innocent? Let the justice system decide that.