Sign in to follow this  
Boudewijn

DeAndre Hopkins 2019 Outlook

Not seeing good numbers out of my number one pick in 2 leagues, hope he bounces back and gets more targets like week one

averaging 9+ targets per game.  not worried.  numbers will be there by end of the season as long as watson stays upright.

Not concerned yet. Still has Watson and it will fall into place sooner or later. Home to Panthers hopefully sees him explode

• Like 1

Hugeee game incoming from D’Hop .. ripe situation for a blow up game . He’s due honestly 

Edited by RunCMC
  • Haha 1

Disappointing start to the season for him 

3 minutes ago, rhg1084 said:

Disappointing start to the season for him 

No doubt. Just traded for this guy, but the trade doesn't process until tomorrow (thankfully... I think?)... hoping he can turn it around... What happened to Tunsil buying Watson more time?

3 minutes ago, mulhollandvelvet said:

Watson and the line have both been terrible. Hard to call him a WR1 for now.

Thought I bought low, perhaps I bought high 🙄

He'll get back on track...f

Yuck. I'm not panicking just yet but if he can't have a big game against the s---y Falcons at home next week then I'm sounding the alarm.

Anyone been watching the games have any input?  I saw Stills go down early but it didn't seem to change his stat line until...the 4th? Who is getting fed in this offense if he isn't?

Might try to buy low on him. He’s faced some great corners lately. He can’t stay this quiet all season. Bradberry is one of the best corners, he shut down Mike Evans a couple weeks ago.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Anyone been watching the games have any input?  I saw Stills go down early but it didn't seem to change his stat line until...the 4th? Who is getting fed in this offense if he isn't?

Didn’t watch much, but the parts I saw the O-line looked awful... the Panthers were getting pressure on Watson constantly and he didn’t cope with it well.

The Panthers have an excellent pass rush, so hopefully things will get better.

3 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Nobody...

Watson has no time to throw.

1 hour ago, Sternes said:

No one.  They aren’t moving the ball, aren’t sustaining drives, and certainly not scoring points.  This offense is a dumpster fire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

Might try to buy low on him. He’s faced some great corners lately. He can’t stay this quiet all season. Bradberry is one of the best corners, he shut down Mike Evans a couple weeks ago.

People going to learn sooner or later. Bradberry is quietly KILLING it to start this season. He looks like a legit elite shutdown corner. DO NOT start your WRs against Bradberry.