The 7th Beatles

Odell Beckham Jr. 2019 Outlook

48 minutes ago, NyZD said:

Close enough😋

I'll take it McLovin!!! :D

Any of the upcoming matchups concert anyone? Rams, @Balt, @SF, Seattle, Bye, @NE, @Denver, Buffalo. Patrick Peterson in playoffs and Baltimore again. Seems tough for not only him but maybe baker too. 

5 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

Im gonna trade this dude straight up for Cupp. Trying to take advantage of a browns fan. 

You wouldn't be taking advantage of them..

2 minutes ago, NyZD said:

You wouldn't be taking advantage of them..

Haha I’m just panicking I know but it’s not looking good for OBJ. Baker looks so bad and his Oline isn’t doing him any favors. 

21 minutes ago, GangGreen89 said:

Im gonna trade this dude straight up for Cupp. Trying to take advantage of a browns fan. 

If you could trade OBJ for Kupp and another upgrade....I would 

Through 4 weeks, this guy's fantasy value has been singlehandedly buoyed by an 89 yard TD catch in week 2, that he did 95% of the work on to make happen.

Other than that he's been a middling WR3.

I think it's safe to say he's not going to live up to expectations.

1 hour ago, atrium said:

Through 4 weeks, this guy's fantasy value has been singlehandedly buoyed by an 89 yard TD catch in week 2, that he did 95% of the work on to make happen.

Other than that he's been a middling WR3.

I think it's safe to say he's not going to live up to expectations.

It's mindblowing. It's not like he's a slouch and everyone's overrating him.  

59 minutes ago, The 7th Beatles said:

Humphrey should of been ejected. That was a screw loose in the head moment. Physco 

1 minute ago, Nickdoggmoneycash said:

Anyone been watching the Browns? Is he just not getting separation? Baker not looking his way?

It's Baker mostly. He's getting plenty open

• Like 1

Why oh why did I think Mayfield could deliver a ball better than Eli? SMH

everything in Cleveland just ends up suffocating.

32 minutes ago, PizzaBeerFF said:

Why oh why did I think Mayfield could deliver a ball better than Eli? SMH

everything in Cleveland just ends up suffocating.

Literally

• Like 1

The attention Odell got today directly led to Ricky Seals-Jones being wide open for big plays. The linebacker and corner chased OBJ on the crossing route that got Seals in the endzone. The safety jumped Odell’s route in the second half and Baker hit seals over the top for a big gain. He’s playing the decoy right now which is tough for fantasy, but when Callaway and Higgins come back it’s going to be very tough for defenses to roll coverage to him.

• Like 3

I seriously can't decide if OBJ is a buy low candidate or not. The offense looked much better this past week with a bigger emphasis on Chubb. Landry led the team but OBJ was getting tough shadow coverage all game. I can't help but feel like this might be a great buying opportunity. He has a great schedule in the second half of the season from a pass def efficiency perspective (per Warren Sharp's tool - https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2019-strength-of-schedule--off-.html)

1 hour ago, SvanE42 said:

I seriously can't decide if OBJ is a buy low candidate or not. The offense looked much better this past week with a bigger emphasis on Chubb. Landry led the team but OBJ was getting tough shadow coverage all game. I can't help but feel like this might be a great buying opportunity. He has a great schedule in the second half of the season from a pass def efficiency perspective (per Warren Sharp's tool - https://www.sharpfootballstats.com/2019-strength-of-schedule--off-.html)

Yeah I think teams are going to have to respect Chubb and Landry. Seals Jones and Callaway to a lesser extent. It seems like every team would rather have anyone else beat them than Beckham though. And I hate seeing Beckham get emotional and fight during games. Never seems to work out in his favor, remember the infamous Josh Norman game?

SF is down Witherspoon(who has been great so far) and Varrett at DB next week. Sherman is there of course but he doesn't shadow. Should be much better next week.

• Like 1