10 hours ago, affliction said:

Vs the pats yes 

6x101

2x27

2x20

6x56

6x161 1td yayay

7x71

Ita not just vs the pats. Dudes had 1 good game. And one decent one ( by his standard)

Edited by itslarry

He's a flat out bust.

Time to accept. I can't believe I wasted a 1st round pick on this clown.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Cleveland's OL is pretty terrible in terms of pass pro so Baker's shortcomings have been magnified this year (leads the league in INTs).

It's also not looking good for OBJ the next two weeks either with Chris Harris Jr. and Tre'Davious White on tap, who've been very good shutdown corners this season.

Don't know if he's going to be able to right the ship this year.

17 minutes ago, FlashGordon401 said:

Cleveland's OL is pretty terrible in terms of pass pro so Baker's shortcomings have been magnified this year (leads the league in INTs).

It's also not looking good for OBJ the next two weeks either with Chris Harris Jr. and Tre'Davious White on tap, who've been very good shutdown corners this season.

Don't know if he's going to be able to right the ship this year.

Is Cleveland O line really and worse then the Giants the last couple years?

I BM really not as good as Eli?

Im as depressed as the rest of his owners but are we sure its just his surroundings that are the problem?

It’s over for this guy this year. He’s about to be a DND for me moving forward. I’ve been chasing one monster season for years now, I’m not sure it’s ever gonna happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Duckbutter said:

Is Cleveland O line really and worse then the Giants the last couple years?

I BM really not as good as Eli?

Im as depressed as the rest of his owners but are we sure its just his surroundings that are the problem?

Cleveland O-line is pretty bad.  And Baker seems to get pretty flustered.   And they don't seem to be running as many slants to OBJ as the Giants did.

I'd say most of it is the situation.

• Like 1

So you get by the next two games and the schedule lightens some. 2 games against Pitt I’m not thrilled about but I’m looking to acquire his services but I can’t grasp what I should give. His value is super low but he can’t possibly keep this up right?

1 hour ago, Zekepeak86 said:

So you get by the next two games and the schedule lightens some. 2 games against Pitt I’m not thrilled about but I’m looking to acquire his services but I can’t grasp what I should give. His value is super low but he can’t possibly keep this up right?

That’s what we owners are hoping for but not confident in. Obviously not because of OBJ But it’s the QB/system. 

Hopefully some of those Landry targets will start coming his way. Or he’ll bust some big plays soon. I don’t see him getting many 8+ catch games. I hope for 5-60 plus a big play to make it 6-135-1. 

• Thanks 1

I guess the grass isn’t always greener. Looks a little brown actually. All joking aside I think the leg injury in 2017 took a lot from him. Before that he could take a slant and literally outrun the entire secondary to the end zone. He was the best athlete on the field at one point and I’m not sure if that’s true anymore. 

Flat out bust, no two ways about it.  Def not all his fault (more on Baker), but wildly disappointing regardless.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, chpatte4 said:

Flat out bust, no two ways about it.  Def not all his fault (more on Baker), but wildly disappointing regardless.

Owners are hanging onto him though. They want the old Odell price and I just don't see things improving at this point. Not with Baker at the helm.

You have to wonder if injuries have taken a toll on him.  His best years were when he could jump out of the building and out run entire defenses.  That style of play isn’t sustainable.  

11 hours ago, Marty Funkhouser said:

I guess the grass isn’t always greener. Looks a little brown actually. All joking aside I think the leg injury in 2017 took a lot from him. Before that he could take a slant and literally outrun the entire secondary to the end zone. He was the best athlete on the field at one point and I’m not sure if that’s true anymore. 

He literally did that against the Jets in week 2. If he's lost anything, it's not much. This is 60% Baker, 35% Kitchens/Monken, and 5% concentration drops. The problem is there is no sign anything is going to change in the near future. 

9 hours ago, ohio#1eaglesfan said:

I told you I would bump this after Tevin blows up. How’s Odell doing again? 

Lmao that guy ain’t never come back bro

I am still here. Nothing in my opinion has changed. Tevin Coleman is putting up numbers, we can all read box scores and see that. There was no new analysis in what eagles fan is posting. He’s just being a dick because the results have proven right for him for once, even though I think his analysis is still bad.

I stand by what I said at the time. I watched Tevin Coleman’s 4 tds. He is fast and when he is given WIDE OPEN lanes he can exploit them, much like most running backs not named Christine Michael. I watched Raheem Mostert do the same thing against the Panthers when given the chance. Coleman didn’t create any yards on his own. The wide open lanes could absolutely continue. 49ers are playing awesome. I stand by my assessment as Coleman. That kind of trade (Odell for Coleman) might be great for 2019, but I still think it’s a generally losing strategy most of the time. 

Edited by jsch08

Why are we making excuses for this team? They were labeled “contenders” in the offseason and going into the season. Now everybody just sucks? 🤣 We need to be real here. The Browns are just lazy and poorly coached, just like the Falcons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

Why are we making excuses for this team? They were labeled “contenders” in the offseason and going into the season. Now everybody just sucks? 🤣 We need to be real here. The Browns are just lazy and poorly coached, just like the Falcons.

Yup, 2nd worst coach in the NFL after Gase. 

Let his team read all those press clippings and allowed them to become fat and sassy. Paper champions. 

1 hour ago, FitzMagic said:

I don’t think Falcons are poorly coached.  They’re suffering from what happens when you overpay for CBs and WRs.  Easiest positions to manufacture production from if you have pass rush and offensive line, and a decent QB.  Quinn will get fired, not paying right guys ended up catching up to that team.  But, Browns are easily worst coached team in NFL.  Kitchens is a disaster.  When you keep a nobody around for continuity for a QB who had a few decent football games at the end of a nothing season this is generally what happens.  He’s a safe one and done fire.  Racking my brain, only Al Davis paying 9 Head coaches and having bums roam sidelines over last decade prior to Gruden have I seen worse disciplined football teams than this Browns team.  Dorsey whiffed bringing in Beckham though.  Terrible fit for this football team.

Edited by Cmilne23

I don't think OBJ stays in CLE if Mayfield stays.

OBJ is keeping his mouth shut for this season but he'll be squawking come late DEC after the team has gone 4-12.

• Like 1

Never drafting this man again unless he falls to the 3rd round next year. What a headache.

2 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

I don't think OBJ stays in CLE if Mayfield stays.

OBJ is keeping his mouth shut for this season but he'll be squawking come late DEC after the team has gone 4-12.

As a dynasty owner.. I sure hope so. 

11 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

I don’t think Falcons are poorly coached.  They’re suffering from what happens when you overpay for CBs and WRs.  Easiest positions to manufacture production from if you have pass rush and offensive line, and a decent QB.  Quinn will get fired, not paying right guys ended up catching up to that team.  But, Browns are easily worst coached team in NFL.  Kitchens is a disaster.  When you keep a nobody around for continuity for a QB who had a few decent football games at the end of a nothing season this is generally what happens.  He’s a safe one and done fire.  Racking my brain, only Al Davis paying 9 Head coaches and having bums roam sidelines over last decade prior to Gruden have I seen worse disciplined football teams than this Browns team.  Dorsey whiffed bringing in Beckham though.  Terrible fit for this football team.

I brought up the Falcons only because Quinn is a defensive coach and the defense just hasn't pulled weight for most of his tenure. The offense has been above average and sometimes phenomenal. But those guys right now on defense are DQs guys. As far as Cleveland goes, they were supposed to be good on both sides of the ball. The thing about it is OBJ isn't even the problem. Baker Mayfield is the problem and so is the coaching. Odell is probably wishing he was back in New York.