Sign in to follow this  
Bandito

See a trade here? (WHIR)

Team and rules for those on mobile:

12 team,      deep keeper,       PPR,       1pt/5 rushes,       Start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1flex, 1 D/ST

only realistic potential keepers:      

QB-      Rodgers,       Allen                           RB-   Barkley,        Kerryon,        AJones,        Guice

WR-     ABrown,          Samuel,       ZJones,         JReynolds,                                  TE-    HHenry

We start by keeping eight.  You can keep more, but you start giving back picks, starting with your first.  So, for example, last year I traded for the 1.01, but had to get down to eight keepers to use the pick.  Next season I have the 1.03, 1.10, 2.03, 2.07 and the third pick in rounds 3-6.  So to use those early picks, I have to get down to eight again, which at this point would probably be Rodgers, Barkley, Kerryon, AJones, Guice, AB, HHenry and one of the other WRs OR a dart throw at JAllen as a long-term play. 

Clearly WR is the problem.

Another owner has WRs and is looking for backs.  His pertinent players: Howard, Hunt, Brieda, Duke, Ware, Ballage at RB, and Hill, JuJu, Woods and Landry at WR.  We have a decent prior trade relationship (I most recently gave him Howard for the 1.10 when I went into selling mode this year).  Extra info: he was destroying the league up until Hunt screwed him, and I know it's gnawing at him that he was so close.  He has Woods and Landry on the block.  The only other team actively shopping for RBs right now is only offering Marvin Jones and Sterling Shepard.

I think my best play would be a 1-for-1 deal, though I'm not sure what's fair since my backs have potential out the arse, but plenty of question marks too.  I could throw in a pick, though I'd prefer to hold the 1.03 if possible.

Care to throw out potential offers that he'd realistically consider?  Personally, I'd love to get JuJu.  But I don't know if he'd do that for any of my guys not named Barkley no matter what else I offer.  I suppose I'd settle for Woods if I have too.  He did finish as the #12 WR in our league this year, but I don't know if I believe it's repeatable.....

Thoughts?

I have concerns about Guice. He has amazing talent but he couldn’t even make it to year 1 as he had that devastating injury. Maybe you could move him for JuJu as a lot of people are really high on him. 

I mean id probably trade guice for woods. You could try for juju/hill but i doubt it would work.

You might be able to trade Kerryon for something decent. I was able to trade KJ for Thielen 

Dangle Guice for Landry you likely will get him over the likes of JuJu,Hill, Woods no way that other owner loses those WR's