jeffr913

Waiver wire thread- week 13 ending 1/13

Anything good this week? I will be dropping Bjelica as Bagley is back and last night showed us a clear time share.

Raul Neto could be a good pick up for the 3 games left. He is the next man up with Rubio and Exum injuries. 

47 minutes ago, bmoney0111 said:

Raul Neto could be a good pick up for the 3 games left. He is the next man up with Rubio and Exum injuries. 

Nice. Anyone got any good stream options for tonight?  (Injuries, rest, matchup, revenge game, etc)

1 minute ago, hoopnking24 said:

Nice. Anyone got any good stream options for tonight?  (Injuries, rest, matchup, revenge game, etc)

I'm wondering the same - dropping Rivers for a stream tonight. Got some decent options but I'm curious on what the majority is out there for a stud play

Posted (edited)

In very deep leagues like mine: Mahinmi, if you're getting brave. Going against Embiid. Mahinmi had good stats against Adams and Drummond recently but also had poor stats against WCJ/Markkanen and Whiteside/Bam, plus 2 DNP in between those two decent games.

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, hoopnking24 said:

Nothing big imo and depends on your league, Justin Jackson for 3s and points since Shumpert is out, Jeff Green filling in for Markieff Morris

• Like 1

6 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

In very deep leagues like mine: Mahinmi, if you're getting brave. Going against Embiid. Mahinmi had good stats against Adams and Drummond recently but also had poor stats against WCJ/Markkanen and Whiteside/Bam, plus 2 DNP in between those two decent games.

Could also see Embiid putting Bryant in foul trouble.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

Could also see Embiid putting Bryant in foul trouble.

Yeah.

It makes sense that they put Mahinmi on traditional centers. IMO Mahinmi/Bryant could end up getting matched up on other centers the way that Dwight/Kieff were supposed to.

Gortat since new year averages double-double in 24 mins . with almost 1/1 and great efficiency. Probably is a fluke but used my streaming spot on him just in case they showcase him or just decide to play him again.

8 minutes ago, manolo_ said:

Gortat since new year averages double-double in 24 mins . with almost 1/1 and great efficiency. Probably is a fluke but used my streaming spot on him just in case they showcase him or just decide to play him again.

I streamed him for the matchup with Vuc and I've kept him today but charlotte might not be as a good a matchup?

51 minutes ago, manolo_ said:

Damn, I was trying to find Gortat's 2018-2019 thread to see if he had any ROS value.  Could only find his 2017-2018 thread...with 2 pages.  Guess I got my answer.

Still, interesting guy to watch.  Just watch though.  3 games only this week, and there's no telling whether he'll lose minutes to Harrell, Boban, or even guys like Toby or Gallo at the 5 in any of these games.  I'd prefer someone like Josh Jackson with Booker hurt again, if you're going for 3-game players.

I nabbed Plumlee for this week, but I'm hitting myself for not picking up Monte Morris or Malik Beasley instead, esp with Barton still out and Gary hurting.  Smart has 3 more games and will be solid for treys, stls, and assists, as always.  Without Rubio/Exum, I could get behind grabbing Neto for Utah's 3 remaining games too.  

Also, if anyone had a crystal ball and picked up PJ Tucker for yesterday's explosion, can you please tell me if he has any more of those in him for this week?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

You guys are welcomed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SRosenthal210 said:

Any PGs for tonight people recommend?

Neto with Rubio out.

23 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:
On 1/8/2019 at 6:57 AM, claptondecheeks said:

You guys are welcomed.

2 for 2 on this Mahinmi call.

I'll let you guys know who I think is gonna ball but I don't plan on picking up so you guys can get good streamers. 

5 minutes ago, buckets88 said:

Who's good to pick up tonight? J.Brown? Waiters? Jackson? SGA?

Im streaming SGA and then Lin once games lock tonight for tomorrow and sunday

Edited by kmoore1521

17 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

Im streaming SGA and then Lin once games lock tonight for tomorrow and sunday

Yes, was thinking of grabbing Lin tomorrow.

Gerald Green or Marvin Williams for tonight?

3 hours ago, buckets88 said:

Lin vs Philly or Rivers vs Cavs tonight?

I'd take the chance on Rivers. I'm playing him in a DFS lineup. I see him getting burn since the game will probably be out of hand early