Sign in to follow this  
dashoe

Marcus Mariota 2019 Outlook

14 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

Not sure if this has been pointed out in this thread but I just noticed MM hasn't thrown any picks yet. That's encouraging. 

In one league I have Cam Newton and Drew Brees. Basically being forced to start him.

Hoping for a decent game and some rushing yards. 🙏🙏🙏

Dalton had some success against the Bills and Darnold was meh, so there might be hope even though the defense blanked Brady. Especially if Allen gives some short fields on turnovers.

21 minutes ago, jwilsonxo said:

Not sure if this has been pointed out in this thread but I just noticed MM hasn't thrown any picks yet. That's encouraging. 

In one league I have Cam Newton and Drew Brees. Basically being forced to start him.

Hoping for a decent game and some rushing yards. 🙏🙏🙏

Really tough to start him this week.  But if he can do well this week, it'll really bode well for him.

I have Wentz as my starter and was carrying Dalton.  But I grabbed Mariota just because I like his Week 10 matchup at home against the Chiefs.  And also might consider playing him Week 8 against the Bucs.

Not sure I'd be starting him this week though.  However, I do like what I'm seeing from his WR's.  Brown, Davis and Humphries aren't a bad trio and are probably the best group of WR's they've had during Mariota's tenure.

Marioto looks to be coming into his own. Good enough streamer and 2 qb/super flex starter in 12 team leagues. 

Can't wait to listen to all the whining on sports talk radio tomorrow morning here in Portland. Mariota is looked at like a god here.

3 minutes ago, Rozr1 said:

next step, journeyman 

Maybe he'll quit.  Jake Locker/Jake Plummer style.

possibly on the move?

Denver?  

🤷‍♂️

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

16 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

possibly on the move?

Denver?  

🤷‍♂️

Canada.

Just now, MJJ28 said:

Canada.

🇨🇦 same difference, no? 🇨🇦

but, seriously ... Elway gonna make this happen - got a feeling. 

58 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

🇨🇦 same difference, no? 🇨🇦

but, seriously ... Elway gonna make this happen - got a feeling. 

Mariota is 6'4" so of course Elway will be interested since that's his #1 metric for QBs.  Plus Tannehill's stats in 2019 are basically a mirror of the peak version of Joe Flacco during his SB season, so Tanny's basically the player that Elway was hoping to get when they traded for Flacco.  Except Flacco is a worse runner so Tannehill is actually an upgrade over peak Flacco, double win for Elway.

Broncos are worried.... Bronco Fans are way more worried they add MM. if I ever have to watch a MM vs some other scrub QB game I might stop watching football. I’m tired of boring and brutally ugly football. I bet MM will be a great coach someday.