Lamont Sanford

Jameis Winston 2019 Outlook

2 minutes ago, n4sa said:

Oh man he could have had 30 points if he didn't turn the ball over 6 times!

No if Mike Evan's would have caught the ball that was right in his hands. The 75 yard bomb he dropped couldn't have been a better throw. That was all on Evans on both accounts.

Some people get enamored with the numbers but the boneheaded plays will never go away. This clown is total garbage and wasted 5 years of the Bucs with his suckage.

22 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Some people get enamored with the numbers but the boneheaded plays will never go away. This clown is total garbage and wasted 5 years of the Bucs with his suckage.

Well this is a Fantasy Football Forum, so yeah we tend to be enamored with the numbers. 

How many Fantasy Points does Jameis get for a Buccaneers win?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, FavreCo said:

We know he’s a trash real life quarter back. I knew that when I drafted him. But he had a horrific game with 6 turnovers and still managed to score 17 points in my league. I know every league is different but the point is no one drafted this guy for his high IQ. Even as bad as he is in real life, he still manages to get fantasy points. That’s why we drafted this hand eating moron. Numbers are literally all that matter in fantasy football.

Edited by hangin n wangin
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, hangin n wangin said:

We know he’s a trash real life quarter back. I knew that when I drafted him. But he had a horrific game with 6 turnovers and still managed to score 17 points in my league. I know every league is different but the point is no one drafted this guy for his high IQ. Even as bad as he is in real life, he still manages to get fantasy points. That’s why we drafted this hand eating moron. Numbers are literally all that matter in fantasy football.

I said this last year and got reamed in these forums for it. Everyone and their brother came out of the woodworks with an “I told you so” when he got benched.

Like I said before the lock, try to team him with the D he's playing. Just look at the combined points. I got 38 out of Jameis and the Panther's last week. Every pick or sack was a plus. Win/win.

• Haha 3

Dropped.  Nobody is gonna pick him up.  Probably get him back before the ARI matchup.

14 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Dropped.  Nobody is gonna pick him up.  Probably get him back before the ARI matchup.

I picked him up. They still have no defense, he has job security, little to no run game, amazing weapons, and his schedule gets super juicy. Is still average over 300 yards per game and tbh can't get much worse than last week and he still gave you 20. 

• Like 2