• Announcements

    • tonycpsu

      Comments on New Forum Design (UPDATED with workarounds)   02/12/2019

      We are aware that the current layout of the Rotoworld forums is not going over well, and we feel your pain.  Please direct any comments about the new look of the forums to help@rotoworld.com, or to this thread. For those who are able to install user styles, (e.g. with the Stylish addon for Firefox or Chrome), you may wish to try a couple of user-created alternative styles. RW Forums Tweaks by tonycpsu Rotoworld Forums Dark Mode by sngehl01  
Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

Recommended Posts

Pray...How do you get hurt at the Pro Bowl!?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, urban2014 said:

Pray...How do you get hurt at the Pro Bowl!?

is it his acl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, petekrum said:

Juju will beast next year, but the guy smart owners will be jumping on is Washington or whoever steps up and takes that WR2 role.

if AB leaves.... which i ultimetly doubt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/11/2019 at 9:46 AM, Zak0221 said:

Juju gonna either be even bigger monster 120-130 catches OR he struggles to reach 80 catches 

 

Gonna be quite a 2nd round pick for some owner.  Likely Juju will be forced upon someone after Hill, Odell, JJ, Hopkins and Thomas come off the board.  After those 5 are gone all the other WR1s are very close with AB a question mark of his own. 

 

Why do people ALWAYS skip over CAPT RODGERS WR1 Adams?  :lol:

He has arguably the highest weekly floor and the best passing QB in the NFL.

 

 I like juju more withAB as the alpha wr as he gets the weaker defenders but I  can't argue his potential volume with AB gone

Edited by dashoe
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 6:24 AM, dashoe said:

 

Why do people ALWAYS skip over CAPT RODGERS WR1 Adams?  :lol:

He has arguably the highest weekly floor and the best passing QB in the NFL.

 

 I like juju more withAB as the alpha wr as he gets the weaker defenders but I  can't argue his potential volume with AB gone

 

Davante definitely doesn't get the appreciation he deserves.  Particularly since, with Nelson leaving and Cobb and Graham kinda useless, it's not much of a mystery who Rodgers is targeting. 

 

I think JJSS will be fine either with Brown or without. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, ReplacementLevelPoster said:

I think JJSS will be fine either with Brown or without. 

 

I also think he will be finde either way, but (especially if AB is gone) his ADP will be way too high for a guy who will be fine.

 

It's certainly unknown how good the offense will be without Bell and AB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, thebadferret said:

 

I also think he will be finde either way, but (especially if AB is gone) his ADP will be way too high for a guy who will be fine.

 

It's certainly unknown how good the offense will be without Bell and AB.

You just rated JJ as a top 20 pick & ahead of AB in the AB’19 thread...did your account get hacked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1.2.2019 at 4:26 PM, psygolf said:

You just rated JJ as a top 20 pick & ahead of AB in the AB’19 thread...did your account get hacked?

 

You know. JJ as in Julio Jones (regarding my AB thread post).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, thebadferret said:

 

You know. JJ as in Julio Jones (regarding my AB thread post).

Oops...yes, there is that guy.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw the RW dynasty guy tweet out that his Feb dynasty ADP has climbed to number 12-overall...

Obviously before today's AB tweet...this guy is gonna inherit that sweet PIT #1 WR role and just get peppered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ST. STEVEN said:

I saw the RW dynasty guy tweet out that his Feb dynasty ADP has climbed to number 12-overall...

Obviously before today's AB tweet...this guy is gonna inherit that sweet PIT #1 WR role and just get peppered.

 

I'd maybe settle down and remember Ben has just a handful of years left. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t think JuJu gains anything from Brown leaving. Don’t think he loses anything either. He’ll get similar targets imo, have tougher coverage, but more red zone looks and have gotten a bit better than last year himself. All a wash. 1300+- yds, 10+- TDs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, elroypedro said:

Don’t think JuJu gains anything from Brown leaving. Don’t think he loses anything either. He’ll get similar targets imo, have tougher coverage, but more red zone looks and have gotten a bit better than last year himself. All a wash. 1300+- yds, 10+- TDs. 

 

I'd go a step further and say he will take a step back. We will see exactly when the season begins, but it depends on the other pass catchers the browns will have beside him next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.