Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

Juju for hill? Not sure I would want that as juju owner. Hill could be out another month 

I actually thought Hill was trending toward returning in week 5, week 6 at the latest. I own JuJu, and not Hill, but if I did own Hill not sure I would make that trade cause Hill's recovery sounds like it is going well. 

19 minutes ago, phisouza33 said:

Juju for hill? Not sure I would want that as juju owner. Hill could be out another month 

As stated above Hill is trending to play sooner than later. Hill > Juju with no Big Ben. Mason has been simply dreadful.

Does anyone understand that SF is a good defense? It was as Rudolph’s 1ST START. Steelers had him with a 1st round grade when they drafted him with the intention of him replacing Ben. Relax! Juju probably isn’t getting 110-1400 again, but 90-1100 isn’t impossible

1 minute ago, lvsaint429 said:

Does anyone understand that SF is a good defense? It was as Rudolph’s 1ST START. Steelers had him with a 1st round grade when they drafted him with the intention of him replacing Ben. Relax! Juju probably isn’t getting 110-1400 again, but 90-1100 isn’t impossible

I hope you are right. However, 

--the game against SF was shaping up to be a dud. One great play and he saved his day. Had his day been a dud, probably not even tradeable. So there is a window now to get something decent for him.

--While the game against Cincy could enhance his value (with a good game), a dud in that game and he loses a lot of value. Some risk to wait and hope for a good game.

--SF is solid, but not that great. Tyler Boyd shredded SF to the tune of 10 catches and 122 yards. But they have a better passing attack. 

Long story short, he was close to not being tradeable, and a dud vs Cincy and he would go back to that status. There is a window now maybe to get something good for him, and I don't mean Chris Godwin (something better, especially in a package deal).

• Like 1

Like i said a couple of weeks ago.  JuJu is NOT a #1 WR!  

#25 WR in full point PPR.  Not the WR1 you drafted him to be.

• Like 1

Just now, FFdisciple said:

Given that he's missing a starting QB, I'll take the #25 right now.

2 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Given the circumstances, I think it's a bit unfair to give the i told you so speech. JuJu is a talented receiver and a wr1.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SonataArctica said:

Given the circumstances, I think it's a bit unfair to give the i told you so speech. JuJu is a talented receiver and a wr1.

I said this when Big Ben was still the QB and still think it now, but now I have numbers to back my statement.  Numbers dont lie, period end of discussion.  

1 minute ago, FFdisciple said:

I said this when Big Ben was still the QB and still think it now, but now I have numbers to back my statement.  Numbers dont lie, period end of discussion.  

ah...so you're trolling.

or stupid

or both

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

Yeah this is a pretty garbage take lol. Take his HOF QB away and the numbers tell the truth. Interesting 

16 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

There have been THREE GAMES.  Do you expect Sammy Watkins to finish as the #3 WR?  DJ Chark at #8, John Ross at #11?  How about Davante Adams at #47, Nuk at 16?

How about we at least get 8-10 games into the season before you declare how things will play out the rest of the season.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oban14 said:

There have been THREE GAMES.  Do you expect Sammy Watkins to finish as the #3 WR?  DJ Chark at #8, John Ross at #11?  How about Davante Adams at #47, Nuk at 16?

How about we at least get 8-10 games into the season before you declare how things will play out the rest of the season.

I am happy to wait.....just my judgement from what I have seen so far over his career not just this season

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

His numbers in the game that Ben played were horrible, yet you want to argue with me.  Again NUMBERS dont lie.  

6 for 78 against a top 2 corner is horrible? Lmao 

26 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

His numbers in the game that Ben played were horrible, yet you want to argue with me.  Again NUMBERS dont lie.  

One game where the entire team was only able to put up 3 points? Great sample size.

2 minutes ago, Ryansm11 said:

6 for 78 against a top 2 corner is horrible? Lmao 

since when has NE ever had a top 2 corner?  QBs have been shredding the NE defense for years.  Ask Eli the last time they had one......ROFL!!!!!!

Edited by FFdisciple

If it wasn't for a 75 yard catch his first game with Rudolph was a no show and if my aunt had a c--- she'd be my uncle 

32 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

As someone in finance who manipulate numbers in order to tell a story. NUMBERS do lie.

Take for example: Coming out of week 2, Andy Dalton had the most passing yards in the league, and John Ross had the most receiving yards in the league. How'd that turn out?

Edited by KrazyMuchacho

4 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

If it wasn't for a 75 yard catch his first game with Rudolph was a no show and if my aunt had a c--- she'd be my uncle 

Good call last games stats.

3 catches on 7 targets for 81 yards......42% catch rate (amazing right?).  1 of his 3 catches went for 76 yards.  That means he had 2 other catches for 5 yards.  What a YPC!!!!!

Against a PATHETIC 49ers secondary.  Really you cant do any better than that?

Edited by FFdisciple

3 minutes ago, KrazyMuchacho said:

As someone in finance who manipulate numbers in order to tell a story. NUMBERS do lie.

Take for example: Coming out of week 2, Andy Dalton had the most passing yards in the league, and John Ross had the most receiving yards in the league. How'd that turn out?

No numbers dont lie, but people can manipulate them to lie.  

4 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

No numbers dont lie, but people can manipulate them to lie.  

That sentence in itself states that numbers can lie.

14 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

since when has NE ever had a top 2 corner?  QBs have been shredding the NE defense for years.  Ask Eli the last time they had one......ROFL!!!!!!

NE has the best defense in the league this season so far 🤔

16 minutes ago, FFdisciple said:

I wish I could use the confused emoji on here still 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

NE has the best defense in the league this season so far 🤔

No they do NOT.  They just played some bad teams.  PIT, MIA, NYJ.  Thats why they are the best "currently".  Start playing contenders and then lets see that D get shredded.  NE defense has never been stellar just "ok".