Boudewijn

JuJu Smith-Schuster 2019 Outlook

4 hours ago, Krambone said:

He’s on my bench until I see that QB being able to compete in the NFL he looks like straight  trash right now. If not for that LUCKY TD last week JuJu would have put up some extra terrible numbers. Doesn’t matter how good the player is when he’s on a crappy team with a awful QB. He was supposed to be my WR1. Now he’s benched in favor of Hollywood, DJ Moor, Hardman, and Will Fuller. Needless to say I’m in bad shape and nobody wants to trade for him.. 

People just don't watch more than redzone enough to appreciate how much improved the 49ers D and pass rush is. They would have had an even more dominant performance against Tampa in Tampa if Kwon Alexander didn't get ejected in the 1q. Bosa hasn't even hit the actual stat sheet but he's changed the game and is in the top tier of the nfl with pff pass rush grades so far this year. The offensive stat sheet for the Bengals on paper is misleading because they got all of those numbers in garbage time after the 49ers starters absolutely dominated them.

My point being don't judge Rudolph on last week because what's past isn't necessarily prologue in this case. JuJu has a big game tonight.

He’s on pace for:

75 receptions

1298 yards

5 TDs

————-

That is 159.8 standard points which would have been 15th last season.

If he has some higher scoring games that just moves him up the list.

i don’t see how he isn’t set and forget

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, phisouza33 said:

Low end WR2 is probably a reach

I don’t see how he’s startable right now, unless they open up the offense in the 2nd half & show us something

1 minute ago, Brye said:

Dudes a big time bust 

hard to say that. It is not his fault at all. It was an injury to his qb that lead to this.

Posted (edited)

I’ve never started my team with a WR in 20 years of doing this until now. My theory has always been WR’s are dependent on their QB & if he goes down, they’re screwed. Gave it a try this year but never again. Juju is useless & unstartable  right now. My point has been proven

Edited by lvsaint429

I couldn't have painted a worse picture of what JuJu's remaining season looks like as what Mason Rudolph and the Steelers offense is painting for me right now.

• Haha 2

Spoiler Alert: The Steelers are not going to be trading for a QB. Juju is unfortunately a bust and you just have to hope he breaks a big play to score. Ppr he's even more useless. 

3 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Buy Low on JuJu

He's still a WR2 and if the Steelers make a trade for a QB then he may climb back up

No...just...no

Everybody’s freaking out but the Steelers have had zero reason to throw it downfield all game. Bengals are giving them anything and everything in the middle of field.

there will be game scripts that favor the downfield pass, take a deep breath everyone 

Posted (edited)

Probably droppable in ten team leagues Rudolph makes this a high school offense. My seasons finished only saving grace is it's keeper and they might have Ben or a real qb next year 

Edited by Mattmac0912

13 minutes ago, rex_bulkhead said:

Buy Low on JuJu

He's still a WR2 and if the Steelers make a trade for a QB then he may climb back up

Zero point zero percent chance they trade for a QB.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mattmac0912 said:

Probably droppable in ten team leagues Rudolph makes this a high school offense. My seasons finished only saving grace is it's keeper and they might have Ben or a real qb next year 

LOL

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

Zero point zero percent chance they trade for a QB.

Hey they might grab a free agent give testaverdes kid or Tebow a shot though they can't be worse than mason 

Edited by Mattmac0912

With the way they’re smoking the Bungles with this conservative offense, they aren’t gonna change a thing.

I don’t own JuJu, but my condolences. you guys are fu**ed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, WaKe21334 said:

hard to say that. It is not his fault at all. It was an injury to his qb that lead to this.

He was bad with Ben as qb as well. Gotta face facts and take the L if you drafted him

1 minute ago, SkinsChargersFan said:

With the way they’re smoking the Bungles with this conservative offense, they aren’t gonna change a thing.

I don’t own JuJu, but my condolences. you guys are fu**ed.

Ya think??? 🤦‍♂️

1 minute ago, babyfaceassasin said:

He was bad with Ben as qb as well. Gotta face facts and take the L if you drafted him

what are you going on the one game he played 

We’ve seen this before. Wideouts are highly dependent on their QB. Hilton was barely playable without Luck in the past. Adams was awful without Rodgers. We have somewhat seen it with Michael Thomas, but Bridgewater is an above average backup, and we are seeing it with the Jets receivers right now.

1 minute ago, LionKid90 said:

We’ve seen this before. Wideouts are highly dependent on their QB. Hilton was barely playable without Luck in the past. Adams was awful without Rodgers. We have somewhat seen it with Michael Thomas, but Bridgewater is an above average backup, and we are seeing it with the Jets receivers right now.

what jets receivers 

• Haha 1